Official Stock Market Thread

Right, my concern is how LONG it lasts. Why cut the rate for less than a week of positive news? What's your guess on the cut?

Just got back from NYC - what part of town you work in, downtown by/on wall st?

GOOD POST...
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Thanks for the quick gain the other day, Molson (TAP). Playing earnings of a beer company FTW!

I took some early gains with Visa (2 weeks ago), I re-entered and having my %@% handed to me.

I have till January, though.

Do you guys think GM will jump back up after a bailout is announced? Are they even going to be bailed out? Obama wasn't very clear with that yesterday.

When it comes to the stock market strategy has gone out of the window. It seem i had discovered a system for a while then poof. PROFIT LOSS. Its real silly onwall street, If you not part of the in crowd then you not making money. Its just as simple as that.

Originally Posted by XI ShinE XI

Do you guys think GM will jump back up after a bailout is announced? Are they even going to be bailed out? Obama wasn't very clear with that yesterday.
honestly if i had the money id buy GM because i think it will go up soon, atleast IMO.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by XI ShinE XI

honestly if i had the money id buy GM because i think it will go up soon, atleast IMO.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No, GM will not jump back up after the bailout. immediately. It'snot just driven by the US market, its influenced by the foreign market as well. Take a look at the Wall Street Bailout. They're going to be asking for moremoney shortly. Consumers buying automobiles are looking at gas/work. Gas is going to jump back up pretty soon as well with the Holiday season coming up, butObama believes in bailing them out ASAP. They are cutting jobs/hours/benefits so it is going to be pretty hard for them to make a drastic improvement the waythe credit market is frozen right now. It's going to take PLENTY of time for these automobile manufacturers to get back on their feet. I would not buy GMat least until the 1st quarter of next year.It's tough times right now, VERY tough.
tired.gif
smh.gif
[/color]

i was thinking about starting in the stock market wat are some websites to start with and how is a good startin point........... i have an account with etradeis that a good place to start also does anybody know any good books also

I was thinking why make this thread until I saw when it was first made.

phenomkickz, do you have an online broker?

Back
Top Bottom