Official: Street Fighter x Tekken vol whos your team

gem system breakdown vid ^ basically you pick 3 gems you think go with your play style, you have to do certain stuff to unlock them during battle 

I'll be getting this game this week...gotta love NYC
pimp.gif

still think it's kinda lame that cody, guy and poison are only for ps vita.. so you know for a fact that there will be a dlc or even a upgraded version..F U capcom!!!!

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i never really played tekken and grew up on sf, seems like people prefer tekken here

Same here.. i never really played tekken and when i saw people playing it looks boring.. 

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

still think it's kinda lame that cody, guy and poison are only for ps vita.. so you know for a fact that there will be a dlc or even a upgraded version..F U capcom!!!!
Poison's in all console versions. Cody/Guy, I forgot where I read [Capcom-Unity I think?], were confirmed to be on a DLC plan in the future.

Vita's to have the following extra:

Street Fighter
-Elena
- Guy
- Cody
- Sakura
- Dudley
- Blanka

Tekken
- Alisa
- Christie
- Jack
- Brian
- Lars
- Lei

With the previously [somewhat?] confirmed presence of Cody and Guy via DLC, I'm guessing the rest of these characters will be DLC also for consoles.

Also, ESRB's rating review comments on a "cyborg with chainsaws" and a fighter "that drinks." All the more, it's believable these extra 12 will hit consoles somehow.

Just paid for the special edition.  Not really feeling the sf engine or this gem system crap, but I do love a good fighting game.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Poison's in all console versions. Cody/Guy, I forgot where I read [Capcom-Unity I think?], were confirmed to be on a DLC plan in the future.

Vita's to have the following extra:

Street Fighter
-Elena
- Guy
- Cody
- Sakura
- Dudley
- Blanka

Tekken
- Alisa
- Christie
- Jack
- Brian
- Lars
- Lei

With the previously [somewhat?] confirmed presence of Cody and Guy via DLC, I'm guessing the rest of these characters will be DLC also for consoles.

Also, ESRB's rating review comments on a "cyborg with chainsaws" and a fighter "that drinks." All the more, it's believable these extra 12 will hit consoles somehow.

Of course you'd be in here.
laugh.gif

I preordered my copy from newegg last month for $45 (they had a $15 coupon code) but there is no included bonus gems dlc. Release date delivery isn't guaranteed either, but I rather save some dough. 

Going to gamestop tomorrow to see.. what are the bonus gems that comes with the game if you pre order..

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Going to gamestop tomorrow to see.. what are the bonus gems that comes with the game if you pre order..
gamestop includes world warrior gem pack 
amazon includes iron curtain gem pack 

so i guess it varies by store 

The fighting game community is turning into NT. Anybody else following what's been happening?

you talking about this right? dude was super annoying, heard there was some other stuff too about some dudes having "beef" at a bar or something and he kept talking about it on camera 

Back
Top Bottom