Official: Street Fighter x Tekken vol whos your team

^Yup. Then on a SRK/EVO sponsored weekly tournament stream last night some commentators poked fun at the situation. The SRK/EVO people pulled their support of the tournament and issued a statement saying stuff like that can't happen anymore at SRK/EVO events. It looks like the reckless anything goes style of stream broadcast is going away. I wasn't really a fan of it anyway to be honest. There's a handful of these stream people who are entertaining/tolerable, but most of them need to stay away from mics.

i grew up on both tekken and sf so its gonna be interesting to see them together....im not a fan of mash ups thoe.....

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

better pics of the SE?
2jdroyx.jpg

(Flipside of the instruction manual is the comic.)

2q9grpk.jpg

(Plastic arcade cabinet piggy bank thingy. With a complimentary line through the pic, courtesy of RIM and their mobile cameras.)

3535uuf.jpg

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

better pics of the SE?
2jdroyx.jpg

(Flipside of the instruction manual is the comic.)

2q9grpk.jpg

(Plastic arcade cabinet piggy bank thingy. With a complimentary line through the pic, courtesy of RIM and their mobile cameras.)

3535uuf.jpg

Man, I can't wait to get my copy, wish I hadn't preordered from Amazon, but I had gift cards to use. Hope they ship my copy early.

as a casual fan of fighting games.. i'll wait for this to hit sale/bargain. I've been burnt by Capcom too many times. MvC3 CE was the last straw.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

as a casual fan of fighting games.. i'll wait for this to hit sale/bargain. I've been burnt by Capcom too many times. MvC3 CE was the last straw.

Me too.. that's the only reason why I haven't pre order.. I got mvc3 ce on release day..and the stupid code didn't work..

Been playing nonstop, with the homies, by myself, training, trials, you name it. But not gonna lie, I still prefer SSF4AE way more than this game.

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

better pics of the SE?

Man, I can't wait to get my copy, wish I hadn't preordered from Amazon, but I had gift cards to use. Hope they ship my copy early.
you wont get it early but release day shipping is 99 cents, thats what i got...i canceled my SE and just end up getting the regular one, most people will probably just use the gems that come in game anyway...anyways can't wait 

are all characters unlocked? i hope not its fun unlocking them...like in sf4

Pac-Man and Mega Man are the only ones locked right now, due to a requirement between first-party standards [i.e. Microsoft, Sony, Nintedo]. They appear in the roster now, but console-exclusive content is required to be unlocked via DLC after release date. I think they'll be available a week later. Everyone else, you're able to select. The extra characters seen above are all DLC as expected but appear in code on disc, which led to a lot of dudes hacking the game to unlock 'em and posting footage on YouTube.

Had this game since Friday. Good game. Links require timing and the only mashable combo is the boost combo I think. Disappointed that all 12 DLC characters are already on the disc(there's videos floating of everyone from Elena to Guy and Cody). Tekken characters are a lot of fun to play as. Although lacking projectiles they have moves to avoid them, like Jin's mist step. Probably going to main Asuka and someone else.
GT = bimbady
Also, you can vote on characters for Tekken x Street Fighter now. Selections look 
eek.gif

http://www.facebook.com/tekken?sk=app_277842658952235

Anyone remember the OG Tekken Anime movie? I think this would make for a dope anime movie as well.

Back
Top Bottom