Official: Street Fighter x Tekken vol whos your team

heres a good video, seth k saying they won't be making upgrades like super/ultimate but there will be dlcs, also how a lot of people are wanting 2 v 2 tourney play...also not in video but i read, the gem system tourney question they made it to where you can save your setup on a usb drive and upload it when you play so no need to keep picking setups

even though seth killian says that the super/ultimate won't happen, i can bet you a million dollars that it will. that is how capcom is making their cash..

i think tekken x streetfighter will be much better... just hope that capcom didnt drop the ball on this one..

the asian girl that is interviewing is cute

i'm gonna pass ... i love both series ... but TAG is THE GAME that i'm waiting on ... Jun and Kazuya
pimp.gif
... Lin Xiaoyu ... amped for that ... these 4 sf 4 versions i have is more than enough ...

i picked up a wwe brawl stick on clearence at gamestop for 29.99, gonna mod it up

im probably gonna use, chun li, balrog, ive seen some rolento vids and hes a beast so i might try to use him too

i can't figure out if this game plays like sf4 or more similar to mvc...

Hold on a minute the TAG2 some of you are referring to, is Tekken Tag Tournament 2 correct?
nerd.gif

When is that dropping? This year?

I'm pretty excited for it. I've watched a couple streams and it looks fun as hell. It looks like a marvel game for street fighter players. I'm interested in the gem system too, it looks pretty deep and cool to mess around with. I'll probably end up trading UMVC3 in for it.

Been watchin the streams here n there the last couple days.. looks great! Akuma is my SF3 main and Juri my SF4, so naturally I plan on using them.. but you never know!

The Tekken characters will be really cool because there hasn't been anything like them in a SF system. I'll definitely be losing my social life to this game 3/6

will wait for the super extreme brings all the DLC hyper cross tag team edition tournament turbo II, just to get burned when super extreme brings all the DLC hyper cross tag team edition tournament turbo II we fixed the cross tag and added an extra guy edition releases 

Back
Top Bottom