OFFICIAL Super Bowl XLIX Thread | Patriots 28 - Seahawks 24 | Great Game, Crazy Finish | Congrats to

Who Will Win Super Bowl XLIX

• Seahawks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lmaoooo you clowns got some real good responses "k" "shut up" good one guys!!

Hold on so Montana is better than Brady because he has better SuperBowl stats but were gonna ignore that Brady reg seasons stats blow Montana's out of the water. At the end of the day they both have 4 championships and Brady's carrer numbers are superior.
Brady's stats are impressive and he is UNDOUBTEDLY a beast but in the pass happy era he was/is in I'm not gonna let those numbers sway my opinion

Joe Cool is Gawd

Last edited:
It's gonna be a conversation piece all of the off season but don't be a prisoner to the past. Brady with this win is now in the conversation for best QB of all time.

Kap and Russ in the same category of QB's.
Im a niner fan and no they aint

Kaep aint got no super bowl ring. We lost our first ever superbowl in franchise history on harbaugh and kaeps watch
Kaep coulda won a Super Bowl if his defense and special teams had the game 29-0 before his first TD pass tho.
So much salt.  
laugh.gif

Dude gets his team BACK to the Super Bowl (and makes some pretty big plays during the playoff run) and cats are still talking about his Super Bowl WIN.  

Wilson ain't great.  Far from it.  But at this point, him >>>>> Kaep.  That is, if we're talking stats and playoff wins.  

Just here to say an amazing game. I've said it since week two that they'd make it to the SB. Just too much heart I have for this team & they did more than I thought they would. Still an amazing game played by Seattle. 

B8z8eFFCYAI4FLz.png:large

If Russ threw it a split second sooner.

Looking at the Vine of that last play looked like Beast Mode was getting open in the flat.

Great play by Butler.

As the play goes on i think the LB picks up Lynch.

As stupid of a playcall it was, that was a GREAT read by Butler.

Wilson should have audibled into a run. then he would truly be a great leader. or at least a throw AWAY from all that clutter of defenders. should have just thrown it to lynch I haven't watched it again but I think he was open on a screen pass. screw it im done thinking about it but that will go down as the worst play call ever

if that's what helps you sleep at night
Are you trolling?

You're on the 1, down by 4, 30 seconds left, have the best scoring RB on your team, in the goddamn Super Bowl, and you decide to pass?

Pete made it even worse by saying that it was a "waste play"?! What the **** is that? Why are you wasting a play when you're down in the Super Bowl on the 1 yard line?

Show me a worse call that that during a game of that magnitude.

Last edited:
Are you trolling?

You're on the 1, down by 4, 30 seconds left, have the best scoring RB on your team, in the goddamn Super Bowl, and you decide to pass?

Pete made it even worse by saying that it was a "waste play"?! What the **** is that? Why are you wasting a play when you're down in the Super Bowl on the 1 yard line?

Show me a worse call that that during a game of that magnitude.

basically he was worried that marshawn wouldn't punch it in on 2nd and 3rd down, leaving no time outs and a 4th down no huddle to win the game. still a **** playcall. gotta trust marshawn will punch it in.

basically he was worried that marshawn wouldn't punch it in on 2nd and 3rd down, leaving no time outs and a 4th down no huddle to win the game. still a **** playcall. gotta trust marshawn will punch it in.
Is it okay to have doubts? Yeah, of course. Everyone's human.

But to go away from what got you here in the first place, which is to pound the ball and play great defense, is just unbelievable. I mean at least run a bootleg with Lynch that's gonna leave a few Pats players frozen for a second or two.

Last edited:

Because Marshawn averages less than a yard per carry...............

:smh: and Pete Carroll trying to be the admirable fall guy but sounding so ridiculous in the process :smh:

Last edited:
Word, great jump by Butler...

but after watching all these replays, it definitely looks like Lockette sat on it.

Pathetic really... he definitely wasn't moving with any sort of momentum, as told by how far he bounced back on impact. Butler wasn't even going for the hit :lol: !! Like bruh, even without the ball, you're going the wrong way. Dude was not ready to "put da team on his back doe"

View media item 1381505

Richard Sherman hold my Diiii

Because Marshawn averages less than a yard per carry...............

:smh: and Pete Carroll trying to be the admirable fall guy but sounding so ridiculous in the process :smh:

trust me i agree 100%. just trying to dissect pete's point of view. we should've just ran it in with marshawn 3 times and if we couldnt get in then you gotta tip your hat to the pats.

Back
Top Bottom