OFFICIAL Super Bowl XLIX Thread | Patriots 28 - Seahawks 24 | Great Game, Crazy Finish | Congrats to

Who Will Win Super Bowl XLIX

• Seahawks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
b055cea0-aa95-11e4-a37c-d1bb895b408c_Final-4.gif

f8ce2a20-aa94-11e4-be83-fd12399ac8bb_shermanreaction.gif

f72b0170-aa94-11e4-9ddd-c1ff4d351d3c_russellwilsonreaction.gif

f8e7cca0-aa94-11e4-8285-d53e06473030_carrollreaction.gif

ad2464d0-aa95-11e4-8285-d53e06473030_Final-2.gif

As stated by just blaze "the patriots didn't win the game just as much as Seattle lost it" pats won their first three superbowls off of field goals and even then that was during the spy gate years and only won this game because of a stupid play call by the Seahawks! Pete could have let any madden player take over the game at this point and it would have resulted in a win!!

i hate tom brady

and the whole pats organization and their fans and their chesting ways.
they can go to hell

As stated by just blaze "the patriots didn't win the game just as much as Seattle lost it" pats won their first three superbowls off of field goals and even then that was during the spy gate years and only won this game because of a stupid play call by the Seahawks! Pete could have let any madden player take over the game at this point and it would have resulted in a win!!
If you're gonna play that game, then the Seahawks only got that close to the endzone because of a lucky *** catch.

dont discredit the pats for playing a great game, that was an amazing play to get that INT

Tom Brady's head shaking in disbelief when Seahawks were on the 1 yard line says it all.. He himself believed that they were going to loose despite their comeback so don't discredit the fact that they were that close to loosing!!

the fix is in.. 99.9% percent of the sports world would have ran the ball.. the .1% percent who would have called the same play would do so to satisfy the correct outcome, the outcome they have predetermined and orchestrate.. the miracle catch was not part of the "play," throwing the ball on the goal line was a bit of improv.. it was certainly not a logical act.. the sporting world is less genuine, authentic, REAL, and more outwardly corrupt or trending that way.. it's nothing new really, just more obvious and egregious.. bill belichick can't even answer a simple question, has been accused of cheating, and wears 3/4 length unraveled sleeve hoodie's as if he's just a regular guy, working class, relatable.. NOO.. it's a facade.. he's a good coach but lacks sincerity.. a great coach, like any real man, has integrity.. so he gets rewarded with yet another super bowl and the standard for what is wrong continues to become right.. im not a patriots hater, i just can't stand the oxymoronic cliche they perpetuate.. the nfl has 99 problems but cash flow is not one, and in the endzone that's all that matters.. i feel more fortunate than ever to have grown up in an era of sports that was much more pure, and even if it really wasn't, atleast it's remembered that way..

If you're gonna play that game, then the Seahawks only got that close to the endzone because of a lucky *** catch.

yeah but the hawks still had another shot at it on the next play, whereas that bad call was lead to an interception what would ultimately end the game.

the fix is in.. 99.9% percent of the sports world would have ran the ball.. the .1% percent who would have called the same play would do so to satisfy the correct outcome, the outcome they have predetermined and orchestrate.. the miracle catch was not part of the "play," throwing the ball on the goal line was a bit of improv.. it was certainly not a logical act.. the sporting world is less genuine, authentic, REAL, and more outwardly corrupt or trending that way.. it's nothing new really, just more obvious and egregious.. bill belichick can't even answer a simple question, has been accused of cheating, and wears 3/4 length unraveled sleeve hoodie's as if he's just a regular guy, working class, relatable.. NOO.. it's a facade.. he's a good coach but lacks sincerity.. a great coach, like any real man, has integrity.. so he gets rewarded with yet another super bowl and the standard for what is wrong continues to become right.. im not a patriots hater, i just can't stand the oxymoronic cliche they perpetuate.. the nfl has 99 problems but cash flow is not one, and in the endzone that's all that matters.. i feel more fortunate than ever to have grown up in an era of sports that was much more pure, and even if it really wasn't, atleast it's remembered that way..

Bravelude is that you reincarnated?

indifferent.gif

Bravelude is that you reincarnated?
dont disrespect the legend

Brady best QB of All time
Bill the best coach of all time
Gronk on track to be the best TE of all time
Kraft arguably the best owner of all time

Stop being ignorant and enjoy the history we're able to witness.

now you taking it a bit too far :lol:
Brady as GOAT and thats it. This game was really a bust or goat game for him. No way even if he wins another one after this L hes considered GOAT but they won. The rest make sure you think twice about that especially that TE talk

^^ The majority don't know football to that degree.

The biggest mistake is that people think carrying the ball is that easy.  If that were the case, then punters wouldn't have a job.  Come on now!!!  Kids keep forgetting the fact that you can actually 'fumble' or be held back in the red zone.  Marshawn was actually juggling it at times in the early going (go watch).  Going for that quick pass wasn't a bad call.  Butler just read the play PERIOD.

BUT, the saving grace was BILL and CO drawing that encroachment penalty.

Admit it, Bill is a genius.  Having his guys play in all sorts of conditions and 'game situations'.  Madden out to make a game w/ inflated/deflated, worn, new football and program the game to include environmental variables which all affect the game.

I'm just bout that Encroachment Boss, I'm just about that Encroachment..

Was Encroached like that, Was Encroached like that.

Stick with, mind my own Encroachment.

the general public is not stupid, the media spins that sterotype.. of course running the ball would not guarantee a win, but the precentage of winning would be greatly increased.. im a gambler so i know how consistant play can to create a favorable outcome.. the seahawks gambled to lose..

Back
Top Bottom