OFFICIAL Super Bowl XLIX Thread | Patriots 28 - Seahawks 24 | Great Game, Crazy Finish | Congrats to

Who Will Win Super Bowl XLIX

• Seahawks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the general public is not stupid, the media spins that sterotype.. of course running the ball would not guarantee a win, but the precentage of winning would be greatly increased.. im a gambler so i know how consistant play can to create a favorable outcome.. the seahawks gambled to lose..

Its because of hindsight. Everyone wouldve painted a difft story if Marshawn Fumbled or Pats win on some hail mary or kick back. You never know though. But yeah, most wouldve tried running the ball on those downs. Oh wells. Great game though.

I feel bad for some of you guys man :lol: everything has a conspiracy or everything is spun by the media. You can't just sit back and enjoy something yoi have to pick it apart looking for something.

the fix is in.. 99.9% percent of the sports world would have ran the ball.. the .1% percent who would have called the same play would do so to satisfy the correct outcome, the outcome they have predetermined and orchestrate.. the miracle catch was not part of the "play," throwing the ball on the goal line was a bit of improv.. it was certainly not a logical act.. the sporting world is less genuine, authentic, REAL, and more outwardly corrupt or trending that way.. it's nothing new really, just more obvious and egregious.. bill belichick can't even answer a simple question, has been accused of cheating, and wears 3/4 length unraveled sleeve hoodie's as if he's just a regular guy, working class, relatable.. NOO.. it's a facade.. he's a good coach but lacks sincerity.. a great coach, like any real man, has integrity.. so he gets rewarded with yet another super bowl and the standard for what is wrong continues to become right.. im not a patriots hater, i just can't stand the oxymoronic cliche they perpetuate.. the nfl has 99 problems but cash flow is not one, and in the endzone that's all that matters.. i feel more fortunate than ever to have grown up in an era of sports that was much more pure, and even if it really wasn't, atleast it's remembered that way..
View media item 1381560

Just curious, do 49er fans understand that it was not the 49ers that just won the Super Bowl?  Did they see the big 49 in "Super Bowl 49" and get confused?

Last edited:
20150202_jla_su5_291.jpg-0d615f8a70b81dbe2fa264c6cca1f435

20150202_jla_su5_293.jpg-d55105442bd3f30af57adbdb64fc45dd

20150202_jla_su5_294.jpg-067b990d60af884d72db4483d21161d2

I'm still in disbelieve, but truth be told we won last year so it softens the blow. Pete tried to get cute, even Tom thought it was over

Carol said that they were wasting that play so they could run the clock down and win the game on 3rd or 4th down.....  OK?  So wouldn't you want to run the ******* ball in a scenario where you want to waste a down and run clock? 

what kind of explanation is that 
roll.gif
roll.gif

the fix is in.. 99.9% percent of the sports world would have ran the ball.. the .1% percent who would have called the same play would do so to satisfy the correct outcome, the outcome they have predetermined and orchestrate.. the miracle catch was not part of the "play," throwing the ball on the goal line was a bit of improv.. it was certainly not a logical act.. the sporting world is less genuine, authentic, REAL, and more outwardly corrupt or trending that way.. it's nothing new really, just more obvious and egregious.. bill belichick can't even answer a simple question, has been accused of cheating, and wears 3/4 length unraveled sleeve hoodie's as if he's just a regular guy, working class, relatable.. NOO.. it's a facade.. he's a good coach but lacks sincerity.. a great coach, like any real man, has integrity.. so he gets rewarded with yet another super bowl and the standard for what is wrong continues to become right.. im not a patriots hater, i just can't stand the oxymoronic cliche they perpetuate.. the nfl has 99 problems but cash flow is not one, and in the endzone that's all that matters.. i feel more fortunate than ever to have grown up in an era of sports that was much more pure, and even if it really wasn't, atleast it's remembered that way..

Somebody boo this conspiracy theory guy

If you believe sports is fixed i got news for you buddy. Its always been fixed then

Lol @ growing up in an era where the sport was pure

Do you mean the steroid era ? :lol:

Just curious, do 49er fans understand that it was not the 49ers that just won the Super Bowl?  Did they see the big 49 in "Super Bowl 49" and get confused?

Man you always have the 49ers on your mind. Are you still ******* salty about that *** whooping you guys took 20 years ago? Get over it bruh..

Last edited:

Man you always have the 49ers on your mind. Are you still ******* salty about that *** whooping you guys took 20 years ago? Get over it bruh..
i was a child when that game happened, so no i'm not one bit salty 
laugh.gif

they're on my mind cause this thread has been blown up with blabbering Niner fans ever since the game ended.

Niner fans ALWAYS got the Seahawks on their mind.  The Seahawks own the Niners, get over it

i was a child when that game happened, so no i'm not one bit salty :lol:

they're on my mind cause this thread has been blown up with blabbering Niner fans ever since the game ended.

Niner fans ALWAYS got the Seahawks on their mind.  The Seahawks own the Niners, get over it

There's been one, maybe two Niner fans in here and you're acting like we're all in here celebrating. You just get your panties in a bunch every time somebody mentions the 49ers. Your fragile emotions can't handle it, you get all rustled, and then you start spewing at the mouth.

But that's all besides the point. If you don't understand fans being happy about their #1 rival losing a big game, then you don't know **** about sports.

Last edited:
Woke up and the first thing I thought about was that play. Cant imagine how they feel

Lol @ Brady being better than Montana! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

[emoji]128076[/emoji]ok pal, smh
Montana- 4 super bows 4 rings 3 MVP's with Rice, Taylor, Rathman, and Craig //Brady- 6 Super Bowls 4 rings 3 MVP's with Edelman, troy brown, branch, David patten, gronkowski, David givens. Considering he played with scrubs in those wins I'd say he's the goat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom