OFFICIAL Super Bowl XLIX Thread | Patriots 28 - Seahawks 24 | Great Game, Crazy Finish | Congrats to

Who Will Win Super Bowl XLIX

• Seahawks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pats 27

Hawks 24

pimp.gif

I'll be satisfied with a Seattle win, but I'd love to see a soul-crushing victory like the SB last year.

My guess is that it'll be a close one though. Hopefully all the key players on both sides are healthy and ready to compete.

Thanks, @toine2983
nthat.gif
 I made you the thread starter, and copied your OP contents into the OP.

Also merged the SB posts from the first thread into this one, so those responses appear first, and THEN the responses from everyone who had responded once you made this thread.

Sounds confusing.

You're the OP, and the first posts are the posts from the other thread (since they came first, time wise), and then the posts from the people who replied to the thread you made.

Carried over from the NFL thread:
Pats about to wash Seattle.

Seahawks were outplayed their entire game, and made back-to-back plays towards the end of regulation to get in it.

Pats dominated their game, from the jump.
Elementary reasoning.
laugh.gif
Yeah seriously Ska. I hope you are joking or being sarcastic.

Tommy is going up against one of the best defenses any of us have seen in our lifetimes in the Superbowl, while playing against a defense that would be honored if you called them average today.

Just mind blowing logic.
They both played teams they should have beaten.

Seattle should have HANDLED an injured Rodgers, but he came out slinging, lead the whole game (yes, I know: they lost, so they lead all the way up until it mattered, I get that. Follow me.)

Patriots played a team they should have handled, and they did.

Facing opponents they should have beaten rather easily, one team squeaked out a victory, the other team dominated.

What am I missing?

Seahawks 31

Pats 20

Hawks ground game with Lynch will be the difference. Im looking forward to seeing the matchup with Gronk against Thomas and Chancellor in the passing game. Good stuff.

Carried over from the NFL thread:
Pats about to wash Seattle.

Seahawks were outplayed their entire game, and made back-to-back plays towards the end of regulation to get in it.

Pats dominated their game, from the jump.
Elementary reasoning.
laugh.gif
Yeah seriously Ska. I hope you are joking or being sarcastic.

Tommy is going up against one of the best defenses any of us have seen in our lifetimes in the Superbowl, while playing against a defense that would be honored if you called them average today.

Just mind blowing logic.

Seattle should have HANDLED an injured Rodgers, but he came out slinging, lead the whole game (yes, I know: they lost, so they lead all the way up until it mattered, I get that. Follow me.)

Facing opponents they should have beaten rather easily, one team squeaked out a victory, the other team dominated.

What am I missing?
So you werent being sarcastic.  SMH.

What am I missing?
So you werent being sarcastic.  SMH.
So what am I missing?

The Seahawks game was only close because of turnovers

No turnovers the Seahawks win a blowout

The probability of the Seahawks turning the ball over that much in dry setting is low

The probability of the Seahawks turning the ball over that much in dry setting is low
QFT. Once the Seahawks got the offense going down the stretch, the Pack didnt have a an answer. Lynch heated up in the 2nd half  coupled with the read option with Wilson down the stretch was a problem for the Pack and it showed in overtime, as the Pack tried to stack the box to help against the run and got burned.

Will the questions are did Green Bay force those turnovers or did Wilson throw bad passes strictly from lack of execution?

Last edited:

I hope you're right.

I mean, you're right about the game being close because of turnovers, obviously. That's not your opinion; that's what happened. That's fact.

I hope you're right that they are not who the score looked like they were for 55 minutes.

Will the questions are did Green Bay force those turnovers or did Wilson throw bad passes strictly from lack of execution?

Half were on Wilson half were Kearse eating popcorn before the game

Baldwin's fumble was typical when a guy makes a first start in over a year at KR and try to do to much to make a great return.

If the hawks have Hill or Mebane idk if GB scores more than the 6 points off the TO's

Baldwin's fumble was typical when a guy makes a first start in over a year at KR and try to do to much to make a great return.

If the hawks have Hill or Mebane idk if GB scores more than the 6 points off the TO's

I can agree with a majority of that, so with that beig said, do you see Wilson throwing a few INTs against a better Patriots defense?

I can agree with a majority of that, so with that beig said, do you see Wilson throwing a few INTs against a better Patriots defense?

I do. Wouldn't be surprised to see Lockett get used to try and take advantage of chung. Dude has all the ability (great hands, size, crazy speed) but his routes suck :lol:

Does Tom ever really get blown out (actually asking)? I'd expect a closer game

I just want an EPIC game! I like both teams. So whoever wins, is cool by me. But I want an HISTORIC game!

Since the backstory is already historic! I want the game.... A Game to Remember!
I feel the same exact way. My gut feeling tells me the Pats will win in a very close game.

Back
Top Bottom