OFFICIAL Super Bowl XLIX Thread | Patriots 28 - Seahawks 24 | Great Game, Crazy Finish | Congrats to

Who Will Win Super Bowl XLIX

• Seahawks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i hate that dude so much this was so fitting Muhahahaha 

Sherman likes to talk alot. I'm surprised he doesn't seen very talkative or outspoken tonight. If you can run your mouth when your winning, be a man and grow a pair and take your humble pie.

Marshawn though, I can respect. He don't mess with the media win or lose so he's good in my book.

This.

They was tryna make that boy the hero instead of giving it to their best player. Straight foolishness.

Pabs and Peep y'all hang in there. :lol:

I watched that Pats - Chiefs game from start to finish earlier this season..I literally can't believe that same team just won the SB

Pete shouldn't have a job next year.

It's marshawn lynch from the one yard line.

The one yard line.

The one yard line.
Pete's the reason the franchise is relevant but ok. Call for his head. Even though you were probably praising the man 2 weeks ago for the fake field goal.

They owe Lynch a holiday in Seattle the way they botched this. You mean to tell me this man wasn't good for a yard or two. I don't care either way, but that is just a bad way to lose the game. Like Paul Allen has to be fuming, but who do you punish? You can't let this ride.

Easily the worst play call in NFL history.

It's almost certain that Lynch scores there.

LOL @ Seattle giving the SB away to the Cheatriots.
laugh.gif

Okay...now that THAT'S over with...back to basketball!
nthat.gif

Last edited:

The one yard line.
Pete's the reason the franchise is relevant but ok. Call for his head. Even though you were probably praising the man 2 weeks ago for the fake field goal.
Let them drive him out of the city, they need to be at the bottom of the division with my 9ers next season
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom