OFFICIAL Super Bowl XLIX Thread | Patriots 28 - Seahawks 24 | Great Game, Crazy Finish | Congrats to

Who Will Win Super Bowl XLIX

• Seahawks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What? No he doesn't. Bush DID get the ball.

1st and 10 at TEX 34 LenDale White rush for 2 yards to the USC 36. 38 33
2nd and 8 at TEX 36 Matt Leinart pass complete to Dwayne Jarrett for 11 yards to the USC 47 for a 1ST down.
1st and 10 at TEX 47 LenDale White rush for 3 yards to the 50 yard line.
2nd and 7 at 50 Matt Leinart pass incomplete to Brandon Hancock.
3rd and 7 at 50 LenDale White rush for 5 yards, fumbled at the Texas 45, recovered by Steve Smith at the Texas 45.
4th and 2 at USC 45 Timeout TEXAS, clock 02:13.
LenDale White rush for 1 yard to the Texas 44.

Pete stays with his guys on the sideline in the crunch :lol:

.weebay gif

Pete don't like going with the easy, obvious choices
roll.gif
He got 2 NC rings to your 0 doe...

why is no one talking about how the ravens should have been playing in the super bowl? pats overcome 2 14 point leads while cheating.....oh wait let me guess you think they only time they messed with the football was vs the weak colts? haha

I'm in my feels. I went to school in Boston and hate New England so much this feels like the Rose Bowl. I'm not tryna see no Reggie Bush pics, regardless of context, period :lol:

I know the feels. Felt'em not too long ago :smh: :frown:

Lemme go ahead and call it now...game was rigged. Belichick wasn't even thinking about calling a timeout either when the hawks were in position to score....

Because he and Pete Carroll knew what was about to happen on that play.....

Yeah I was wondering why he didnt call time out either. They were killing clock and primed to score with a MARSHAWN LYNCH DIVE UP THE MIDDLE!!!!

Refuse to believe Carroll is that incompetent as national champion and Super Bowl winning head coach....but ok

Yes, you're right. Bill Belichick made that call for Seattle. How could we have been so blind?

You're probably on the NCAA infractions committee too :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I was wondering why he didnt call time out either. They were killing clock and primed to score with a MARSHAWN LYNCH DIVE UP THE MIDDLE!!!!
It's BB and Brady is his qb
He had enough time to score
Especially on the legion of bums :pimp:

Refuse to believe Carroll is that incompetent as national champion and Super Bowl winning head coach....but ok

He don't like going back to back I guess. Was strange though the Pats were just letting the clock run down.

I was screaming at the tv when BB didn't call a timeout when the Seahawks had it first and goal as the clock kept ticking (I mean he had 2 timeouts left ).

What was going through his mind.

Was he that genius that he knew not calling the timeout it would increase the chance of a miscall from Seattle

In the end all I know is we won and it's what was meant to be.

Back
Top Bottom