OFFICIAL Super Bowl XLIX Thread | Patriots 28 - Seahawks 24 | Great Game, Crazy Finish | Congrats to

Who Will Win Super Bowl XLIX

• Seahawks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If the Hawks don't win next year, never mind the Super Bowl that they DID win, it will always be about the one that they didn't. But I digress, congrats Pats fans.

I swear to yall dudes it amazes me how many coaching decisions I see on Sunday, that are exactly like the stuff I see at my kids pop warner games on Saturday mornings.
There's no excuse for calling a pass play on the one yard line.
Belichick runs it right there. Tomlinson runs it right there.
Both Harbaughs run it right there. Rex Ryan runs it right there.
What were the Seahawks thinking?
If there wasn't a divide in the team before, there's definitely one now.
Nah, thats why we lost the superbowl to the Ravens... 3 roll out pass plays no Gore touches ..

Pete's the reason the franchise is relevant but ok. Call for his head. Even though you were probably praising the man 2 weeks ago for the fake field goal.

He just blew the Super Bowl after the luckiest catch ever fell in his lap

He has arguably the best rb in the league who just ran it for like 8 yards and has been breaking tackles all day from the ONE yard line and he literally makes the worst decision possibly lets throw it into the middle of the field, you bold enough to throw Matthews a fade in the corner I can ALMOST understand.

Nah fam dude tried too hard and wanted Russ to look like a hero and blew it.

why pass there! you have a beast RB!! I think they wanted wilson to win MVP........morons....
and for those that say Eli Got lucky just shows you putting the ball in the endzone is the money play and eli made his.....

Told ya pats was gonna win! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

When was the last nfl team to win back to back? Smh

Deion is right
if ur the qb u have to audible that

worst play call follow by the worst decision ever by the qb

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom