Official Super Bowl XLV Thread. Green-Bay Packers - Pittsburgh Steelers (Feb 6,6:25 pm ET on Fox)

aaronrodgers1.jpg

Just glad my boy got it done   
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LMAO HAHAHA AND PISSBURG. I TOLD YALL CLOWNS YOU NOT COMIN INTO OUR DOMAIN AND GETTING NO DAMN RING. GOD WATCHES HIS TEAM FROM THE ROOF TOP AND HE SAW THE RAPIST STEP FOOT ONTO THIS HOLY TERRITORY.

Ben's finna rape plenty tonight.

LMAO HAHAHA AND PISSBURG. I TOLD YALL CLOWNS YOU NOT COMIN INTO OUR DOMAIN AND GETTING NO DAMN RING. GOD WATCHES HIS TEAM FROM THE ROOF TOP AND HE SAW THE RAPIST STEP FOOT ONTO THIS HOLY TERRITORY.

Ben's finna rape plenty tonight.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah. Yall fools cheese wiz
laugh.gif

Good game all around tho. Not too much ref involvement and D.Driver had some big plays when they needed em w/ the ankle injury. True definition of a leading receiver. I'd like to see him get the MVP but if Rodgers gets it, I aint even mad.

Dudes at the gig gon be pissed tomorrow. Aey if u got any juvenile cases tomorrow in Pittsburgh, good luck
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Good game all around tho. Not too much ref involvement and D.Driver had some big plays when they needed em w/ the ankle injury. True definition of a leading receiver. I'd like to see him get the MVP but if Rodgers gets it, I aint even mad.

Dudes at the gig gon be pissed tomorrow. Aey if u got any juvenile cases tomorrow in Pittsburgh, good luck
roll.gif

Rodgers was so perfect, he looked like a surgeon performing a life saving operation. Rodgers got that surgeon swag. My dude

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Aaron Rodgers and Desmond Bishop get their SB rings. And deny Rapistberger a title
pimp.gif

Man, Mike Nolan is a $+#@! for not choosing Rodgers, and this just put hammered that point home big time.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

laugh.gif

Dudes at the gig gon be pissed tomorrow.  
roll.gif

Rodgers was so perfect, he looked like a surgeon performing a life saving operation. Rodgers got that surgeon swag. My dude

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

laugh.gif

Dudes at the gig gon be pissed tomorrow.  
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom