Official Super Bowl XLV Thread. Green-Bay Packers - Pittsburgh Steelers (Feb 6,6:25 pm ET on Fox)

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

aaronrodgers1.jpg

Just glad my boy got it done   
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Much love and respect to the Steelers. I love that team almost as much as the Packers...

I want to dedicate this victory to all of the PAcker fans of that board since I've been here. It's been a very long and hard road...

But one, in particular, to the memory of TyHooper aka Wisconsin 4 Life. WE DID BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Much love and respect to the Steelers. I love that team almost as much as the Packers...

I want to dedicate this victory to all of the PAcker fans of that board since I've been here. It's been a very long and hard road...

But one, in particular, to the memory of TyHooper aka Wisconsin 4 Life. WE DID BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Congrats to all you Packer fans,you guys deserved it this year. Y'all overcame a bunch of injuries to STILL win this game!!

Patriots got this next year though 
tongue.gif

So happy the Steelers didn't win
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can live with the Packers as champs,well done
pimp.gif
Rodgers > Brady

Spygate <
indifferent.gif

Off your sorry %*! troll self.....

Man,these past 4 Super Bowls have been some of the greatest and have all come down to the very end
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Great exposition of football for all the world to see
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Congrats to all you Packer fans,you guys deserved it this year. Y'all overcame a bunch of injuries to STILL win this game!!

Patriots got this next year though 
tongue.gif

So happy the Steelers didn't win
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can live with the Packers as champs,well done
pimp.gif
Rodgers > Brady

Spygate <
indifferent.gif

Off your sorry %*! troll self.....

Man,these past 4 Super Bowls have been some of the greatest and have all come down to the very end
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Great exposition of football for all the world to see
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom