Official Super Bowl XLV Thread. Green-Bay Packers - Pittsburgh Steelers (Feb 6,6:25 pm ET on Fox)

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Rolaholic wrote:

Explain?

You guys are immature
30t6p3b.gif
Says the EXTRA thirsty dude. TWO threads guy really??? 
sick.gif

Are you even a fan of these two teams?
30t6p3b.gif

Says the dude who can't let it go

Both threads were made at the SAME EXACT time.

The hell is wrong with making a thread for one of the biggest sporting events in the world huh?

You can change the OP if it'll make you guys quit whining and talk about the game.
30t6p3b.gif

Rolaholic wrote:

Explain?

You guys are immature
30t6p3b.gif
Says the EXTRA thirsty dude. TWO threads guy really??? 
sick.gif

Are you even a fan of these two teams?
30t6p3b.gif

Says the dude who can't let it go

Both threads were made at the SAME EXACT time.

The hell is wrong with making a thread for one of the biggest sporting events in the world huh?

You can change the OP if it'll make you guys quit whining and talk about the game.
30t6p3b.gif

Not mad at all. Just don't understand why you were EXTRA thirsty to make not one but TWO threads.
ohwell.gif

Oh will congrats man. I'm really proud of you.
pimp.gif

Not mad at all. Just don't understand why you were EXTRA thirsty to make not one but TWO threads.
ohwell.gif

Oh will congrats man. I'm really proud of you.
pimp.gif

I'm hoping for a good game.

611.jpg

vs.

TroyPolamalu2-lg.jpg

I'm rooting for the Packers, Troy already has two rings.  I've always liked Rodgers and the gang.  My boy is a big Packer fan though, wont hear the end of it. 

I'm hoping for a good game.

611.jpg

vs.

TroyPolamalu2-lg.jpg

I'm rooting for the Packers, Troy already has two rings.  I've always liked Rodgers and the gang.  My boy is a big Packer fan though, wont hear the end of it. 

ohwell.gif

Did you not read my response?

Let's just dead this and talk about the game ok?

Anyone have word on the Pouncey situation
nerd.gif
? If he's out for the game it will be a HUGE blow for the Steelers. He's been their best Offensive Lineman this yr.

ohwell.gif

Did you not read my response?

Let's just dead this and talk about the game ok?

Anyone have word on the Pouncey situation
nerd.gif
? If he's out for the game it will be a HUGE blow for the Steelers. He's been their best Offensive Lineman this yr.

Originally Posted by WickedNikes

sprained ankle for pouncey...two weeks should be just enough time. SHOULD being the key phrase

He's probably still going to play even if he's not ready. He won't miss the biggest game of his career but if he isn't 100%,I hope the Packers can find a way to exploit it

Originally Posted by WickedNikes

sprained ankle for pouncey...two weeks should be just enough time. SHOULD being the key phrase

He's probably still going to play even if he's not ready. He won't miss the biggest game of his career but if he isn't 100%,I hope the Packers can find a way to exploit it

I just cant understand why dude NEEDED to make the thread and couldn't leave it to a fan of one of the teams that is playing in the game... Let us Pack and Steeler fans have some damn shine.

But its all good I suppose...

Brady will be watching just like this guy...

couch_potato.jpg

I just cant understand why dude NEEDED to make the thread and couldn't leave it to a fan of one of the teams that is playing in the game... Let us Pack and Steeler fans have some damn shine.

couch_potato.jpg

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

couch_potato.jpg
Both thread were made at the exact same time..

Yea he will,he still has 3 rings he can look at while he's watching the game
grin.gif

Chill..Not that serious...

couch_potato.jpg
Both thread were made at the exact same time..

Yea he will,he still has 3 rings he can look at while he's watching the game
grin.gif

Chill..Not that serious...

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Wow. This dude rolaholic = ignored.
indifferent.gif
Then you won't see the thread though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Actually it just makes it a little bit darker gray color in the thread list. Not so bad.

Post limit reached
30t6p3b.gif
Backup banned. See yall tomorrow.

Rolaholic should make the Week In Review thread too.... NT NEEDS YOU THREAD STARTER!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Wow. This dude rolaholic = ignored.
indifferent.gif
Then you won't see the thread though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Actually it just makes it a little bit darker gray color in the thread list. Not so bad.

Post limit reached
30t6p3b.gif
Backup banned. See yall tomorrow.

Rolaholic should make the Week In Review thread too.... NT NEEDS YOU THREAD STARTER!
nerd.gif

I don't think there is a team I hate more than the Steelers....with that being said.....Hope Packers open up a can of Whoop-@#@

I don't think there is a team I hate more than the Steelers....with that being said.....Hope Packers open up a can of Whoop-@#@

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

This,Steelers and Jets for me.

Go Packers

Back
Top Bottom