Official Super Bowl XLV Thread. Green-Bay Packers - Pittsburgh Steelers (Feb 6,6:25 pm ET on Fox)

Please win Pack..... Can't stand to see Ben win another damn championship 
30t6p3b.gif

So some fans in here are OK if they lose because they "respect" the other team and or QB???

This is the $%**!%@ Superbowl, leave your skirts at home.

So some fans in here are OK if they lose because they "respect" the other team and or QB???

This is the $%**!%@ Superbowl, leave your skirts at home.

Packers better win this, I hate the Steelers. But I have a feeling they are gonna win again anyway SMH

Packers better win this, I hate the Steelers. But I have a feeling they are gonna win again anyway SMH

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Hines Ward is a dirty player and doesn't deserve another ring.
I don't know if you had an experience with him and your team, but Ward is the kind of guy you need on the field and at his age is STILL a huge factor. We'll have an eye on him for sure

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Hines Ward is a dirty player and doesn't deserve another ring.
I don't know if you had an experience with him and your team, but Ward is the kind of guy you need on the field and at his age is STILL a huge factor. We'll have an eye on him for sure

Green Bay. Domefield advantage.

Oh. and.

The last two postseason starts AR-12 has had on turf, he dropped 45 and 48 respectively.

Dude is lickin' his chops right now.

Just some food for thought.

Green Bay. Domefield advantage.

Oh. and.

The last two postseason starts AR-12 has had on turf, he dropped 45 and 48 respectively.

Dude is lickin' his chops right now.

Just some food for thought.

Def. rooting for Rodgers, Cal football doing it big
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hope Rapistberger gets his karma in full this game.
pimp.gif

Def. rooting for Rodgers, Cal football doing it big
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hope Rapistberger gets his karma in full this game.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom