Official Super Bowl XLVI Thread: New England Patriots vs New York Giants (Rematch) Feb 5th

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

At least I know these Jets fans aint really about that sport's life.

I've never seen a Mets fan root for the Phillies or Braves cuz they were playing the Yanks. I know Giant fans wouldn't root for ANY team in the NFC East if they played the Jets in the SB.

Rooting for the Pats? New England? Is this real life? If that's the case they've officially owned the Jets and I don't really see the two as rivals. Jets fans already admitting they're inferior by rooting for them.
I'm a Giants, Yankees fan and if the Sox were playing the Mets I wouldn't even watch the damn thing...Same if it was Jets against Philly or Dallas lmao.

My fellow Jets fans rooting the Pats ? I'm ashamed
30t6p3b.gif
You guys inferiority complex is so bad it'll make you root for your most hated rival ?
laugh.gif
wow

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

not sure why giant fans are so concerned with who jets fans are rooting for
laugh.gif
It was brought up in here. Just stating how pathetic it is.

ohwell.gif
as a Jet fan, a win for Brady is...small to me. Yeah, it'll "erase" 07 and all that *+%*, but he already is who people make him out to be. The pedestal ain't getting too much higher and playing him twice a year, it couldn't mean less that he has 3 rings instead of 2.

But Eli...if he gets this...
Having to hear about this dude day in and day out for the next X years as this god of New York.
Especially if Peyton never plays again.
30t6p3b.gif

What was that tagline from Alien vs Predator?
"Whoever wins, we lose"?

I was rooting for Ravens-49ers...
tired.gif

I've never seen a Mets fan root for the Phillies or Braves cuz they were playing the Yanks. I know Giant fans wouldn't root for ANY team in the NFC East if they played the Jets in the SB.

Rooting for the Pats? New England? Is this real life? If that's the case they've officially owned the Jets and I don't really see the two as rivals. Jets fans already admitting they're inferior by rooting for them.

U clearly havent met my friends and family that are giant fans.....the pats own the nfl not just the jets, excluding the giants

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

U clearly havent met my friends and family that are giant fans.....the pats own the nfl not just the jets, excluding the giants
Dudes really don't get it. You may have to suffer some trash talk from Giants fans celebrating success but that's nothing in the face of history and history will not be kind to the Jets. A Giants win means nothing historically for the Jets. If the Pats win the Jets are a footnote in an era of ineptitude highlighted by copious amounts of unwarranted trash talk and Patriot AFC east dominance. A few jokes from Gmen fan can't be worth that. I think its funny to see some of ya'll like this because even Rex seems to understand. Sure you want to defeat your crosstown counterparts but in the face of a true rivalry like the Pats and Jets have it's really meaningless. When the Giants beat the Pats Rex said "we owe them one and hopefully we can return the favor" because he understands what's more important. Some of ya'll should take note.

I don't like either team but I'm a fan of Brady and want to see him get number 4.
pimp.gif
And I hate Eli.
laugh.gif

welp, i did pick the giants to make it this far, and i see them win by 10.

i cant support ANY team from Mass. i just cant. more so root for a team thats in the same division as yours?! thats a cardinal sin
30t6p3b.gif
some of you jets fans need to lay off the sodium.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Any Pats fans up for a friendly $20 wager? Deadset?
nerd.gif
usually don't bet on games where my team is involved...but what the hell. $20 it is

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

tumblr_lymtti3iCX1qc6uifo1_400.jpg

Ready to party this weekend! 10 hr road trip.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

damn how many racks you spent on those tickets?!!

have fun on the trip and remember to take lots of pics and show us
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom