Official Super Bowl XLVI Thread: New England Patriots vs New York Giants (Rematch) Feb 5th

Originally Posted by onewearz

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

typical new york media blowing !!%$ out of proportion.

the guy basically meant hopefully we can come back and throw a bigger party...some of y'all reach for any reason in the world to hate the dude and this team, so sad
laugh.gif

word .......

my family and friends have put me in a position to root for the pats
30t6p3b.gif

this season cant end fast enough .......
laugh.gif
is the fam split between jets and giants or are you the only jet fan?

typical new york media blowing !!%$ out of proportion.

the guy basically meant hopefully we can come back and throw a bigger party...some of y'all reach for any reason in the world to hate the dude and this team, so sad
laugh.gif

word .......

30t6p3b.gif

this season cant end fast enough .......
laugh.gif
is the fam split between jets and giants or are you the only jet fan?

me and my son are the only ones and they're trying to convert him. ain't workin, kid is loyal
pimp.gif

yeah fraij i'm not happen with my actions .......

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

How many Red Sox/ Pats Penises do the ESPN crew insert down their throats on the daily?
sick.gif
are we still talking about sports here? i think you got the wrong thread my dude

If you watched his speech, he kinda of caught himself, but it was too late, te statement had slipped out of his mouth, I still don't see anything wrong, as the leader of your team you most show confidence, both teams should go into that game believing they already won, otherwise they might as well not play the game...it's a competitive sport, talk all the ishhh you want, just make sure you back it up.

When you match us up, I just can't see how the Pats defense is going to stop our offense...and with Gronk limited, their offense doesn't seem as threatening....is football though, you just never know.

LETSSSS GOOOO BIG BLU!

I inestly feel bad for Jets fans.

I wouldn't know what it feels like to root for the lesser team in a state.

I love the Yanks, sorry Mets.

I guess you can say I know the feel from liking the Nets?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

When you match us up, I just can't see how the Pats defense is going to stop our offense...and with Gronk limited, their offense doesn't seem as threatening....is football though, you just never know.
it's gonna be a good matchup...the D has gotten better and better towards the end of the season when it matters...and in the reg season the giants put up what 24? including the last minute game winner

also i think theres way too much emphasis on Gronk's injury - first of all he came back in and played a few snaps after the injury, secondly you will never know somebodies status on a BB team...hasnt Brady been on the injury report for like 3 years str8
laugh.gif

this is the superbowl...if theres anyway Gronk can play he will....and if not they will adjust...not too long ago all of the emphasis was on Hernandez...then teams adjusted and bam Gronk became a superstar...Welker before that

if theres on thing this team can and will do its adjustments...

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

30t6p3b.gif
alien.gif

How about you Fraij? Who are you pulling for?

Do you really want to see NY win and hear about how Rodgers isnt even the best QB in his own conference, let alone the NFL ?

Do you really want to see Eli Manning win? Eli Manning born with a silver spoon in his mouth? The dude who sucked his teeth and sulked until he got his way when SD drafted him? He thought considering who his daddy and bigger bro were that he was bigger than the NFL draft process and !$+*$%@ and moaned his way to a trade.

Do you really want to hear delusional analysts annoint Eli the GOAT QB because he got on a hot streak ?

NE by 42 , hopefully.

To tell you the truth, I'll be happy to see either team win. I love seeing well run teams being successful. Both teams do a pretty solid job of drafting & don't rely on big time free agents (although NE does work miracles with other team's cast offs). I can't fully descide who to root for...Leaning towards the Giants kinda sorta. Just glad the ratbirds didn't make it. Seeing that fugly purple in HD in the SB wouldn've hurt my eyes. Lineman look like a bunch of Barneys walking around, especially that fool McKinnie...

don't understand how a Jets fan can even come remotely close to supporting the Pats, under any circumstances.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

don't understand how a Jets fan can even come remotely close to supporting the Pats, under any circumstances.
But that kinda explains Jets fans doesn't it? JK...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NooEra

How about you Fraij? Who are you pulling for?

Do you really want to see NY win and hear about how Rodgers isnt even the best QB in his own conference, let alone the NFL ?

Do you really want to see Eli Manning win? Eli Manning born with a silver spoon in his mouth? The dude who sucked his teeth and sulked until he got his way when SD drafted him? He thought considering who his daddy and bigger bro were that he was bigger than the NFL draft process and !$+*$%@ and moaned his way to a trade.

Do you really want to hear delusional analysts annoint Eli the GOAT QB because he got on a hot streak ?

NE by 42 , hopefully.
You really think people are going to be saying Eli> Rodgers if NY wins? Not likely. I don't even think many Giants fans on this site would say that... Maybe I'm wrong.

You really think analysts will crown Eli the GOAT if NY wins? NO.

Do I wanna see Brady win his 4th? NO.

Giants are my #2 team... I'm a New Yorker.  I don't even want to see a good game. I hope Eli throws for 7 TD's and Brady/BB start menstrual bleeding again and run to the tunnel without shaking hands like in SB XLII.

simple

everywhere i go i dont have a Pats fan yellin big blue at me or G Men !!
30t6p3b.gif

i been tagged in that stupid giants hat and 50% jets hat pic on FB at least 10 times by different people.

non stop texting me after games , i swear i know how met fans feel when us yankee fans start our *%@% . i will never make fun of a met fan again ........ during the season ........

simple

30t6p3b.gif

i been tagged in that stupid giants hat and 50% jets hat pic on FB at least 10 times by different people.

non stop texting me after games , i swear i know how met fans feel when us yankee fans start our *%@% . i will never make fun of a met fan again ........ during the season ........
So it's jealousy, you rather root for your rival than your neighbor because they're rubbing it in your face. 

I thought a loyal Pack fan such as yourself would want to see the team that exposed your team as frauds the other week take the L. But I wasn't aware that you too are nothing more than a bitter NY fan
laugh.gif

Carry on.

Asa mets fan

Kinda reminds you of the phillies vs yankees world series doesn't it?

Tore me apart but in the end i sided with the yankees..i know but i felt yankes were the lesser of the two evils

And i hate anything philly with all my heart

But then again i dont care about baseball anymore

shatterkneesinc wrote:
And i hate anything philly with all my heart

It's not the Philly teams I hate, it's their fans. They're the armpit or taint area of American sports fans...

Originally Posted by NooEra

I thought a loyal Pack fan such as yourself would want to see the team that exposed your team as frauds the other week take the L. But I wasn't aware that you too are nothing more than a bitter NY fan
laugh.gif

Carry on.
How am I bitter though? If I was bitter about something it should be that the Giants beat the Pack...

I'm a Pats hater. Always have been and never been ashamed of it.  I don't dislike the Celts or Sox... I can't stand the Pats and it goes back to the 90's.

*%$# Brady
*%$# Bill
*%$# Bruschi
*%$# Robert Kraft's pink tie
*%$# em all.
*%$# Devin McCourty for being a Patriot that I could root for then getting torched for like 1000+ yards this year by himself.

Pats Yanks WS, I just trolled until no end, but there is no way I could have tolerated another Phillies win.

But remember you don't have to side with anyone
laugh.gif

simple

30t6p3b.gif

Yup, ill be "rooting" for the pats also....my friends have been ruthless since they won on christmas eve

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Yup, ill be "rooting" for the pats also....my friends have been ruthless since they won on christmas eve

i've had everything but a brick go through my window that says G MEN
30t6p3b.gif

Don't see anything wrong at all with that Brady quote.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Brady is such a douche
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I want Eli Manning and the NY Giants to be the big fat "what if" in his career. When people look back on what he's accomplished I want them to consider what could've been instead of what was.

Eh. Why, though? Unless you rock with NYG...
Of course I'm a Giants fan but I also just don't like New England, Tom Brady, their fans, or Bill Bellichek.
And shame on you Jets fans
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Rather root against your brothers then your abusive dad 
laugh.gif
 How can you even complain about the local isht talking when you guys are the cause of it? Us Giants fans have our plate more than full with our NFC East rivals. The only time we even bother with Jets fans is when ya'll start talking mess about whose town it is despite having done nothing.

Back
Top Bottom