Official Super Bowl XLVI Thread: New England Patriots vs New York Giants (Rematch) Feb 5th

laugh.gif
you guys can have the jets fans

but like it was said you dont have to root for anybody...watch the game, eat good, drink good and thats that...not like your forced to pick a side buy a jersey and root for anyone

go to your local spot/party whatever wearing your Jets/Packers/NO/Ravens etc gear with pride
laugh.gif

Blame rex ryan for all the trash talk. Guy talks a lot of shh as a professional coach and as the face of the orgnization. He talks as if the super bowl was their's to lose. I mean get real. If jets won that christmas game yall would kamikaze us and the media would call for coughlins head (again)
pre ryan days were somewhat peaceful

The franchise as a whole have been the laugh of the town since they imploded

Its not just giants fan talking back its all fans in general. U just hear it more from them because we happen to be neighbors

Me personally i dont talk trash to jets fans. I do take a shot once in a while for the lulz. although im not a jets fan i do support them but they need to learn some humility.

Would love to see them win a super bowl soon..and if they ever play against iggles or the boys i would bleed jet fuel just for that game

seeing the giants win wouldn't bother me at all , it's dealing with the fans that irks me ..

my wife is a giants fan , she been killin me everyday , literally everyone i know is giant fans ..... to see them all leave my house sunday quiet , heads down and leaving early would be

OH_YES.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by ksteezy

When you match us up, I just can't see how the Pats defense is going to stop our offense...and with Gronk limited, their offense doesn't seem as threatening....is football though, you just never know.
it's gonna be a good matchup...the D has gotten better and better towards the end of the season when it matters...and in the reg season the giants put up what 24? including the last minute game winner

also i think theres way too much emphasis on Gronk's injury - first of all he came back in and played a few snaps after the injury, secondly you will never know somebodies status on a BB team...hasnt Brady been on the injury report for like 3 years str8
laugh.gif

this is the superbowl...if theres anyway Gronk can play he will....and if not they will adjust...not too long ago all of the emphasis was on Hernandez...then teams adjusted and bam Gronk became a superstar...Welker before that

if theres on thing this team can and will do its adjustments...

Pats are a strong team, with probably the best QB in the league WHEN PROTECTED, when dude starts feeling that pressure he's not the same, that's what sets him and Eli apart. This season the Pats have relied heavily on those three, specially Gronk, Hernandez can hold them down, but I think the Giants will be prepared for those short down te middle passes, they better get Green-Ellis involved, from what I remember from when we faced them, he was more of a threat to us.How do the Pats plan on stopping our 3 though?? You gotta be realistic at this moment Giants 3 >> Pats 3....I have a feeling Brady is gonna have allloott of knocked down passes at the line.

BACK FROM BANNED CAMP!!!

LET'S GET IT GMEN NATION!!!

ok on a serious note.

There is an argument on WFAN right now that Jets fans rooting for the Pats in the Super Bowl is okay. And that if they root for the Giants, then it's worse than rooting for the Pats.

This makes no sense to me, no Giants fan would root for the Cowboys or Eagles if they were in the super bowl vs The Jets

Originally Posted by onewearz

seeing the giants win wouldn't bother me at all , it's dealing with the fans that irks me ..

my wife is a giants fan , she been killin me everyday , literally everyone i know is giant fans ..... to see them all leave my house sunday quiet , heads down and leaving early would be

OH_YES.gif

Typical Jets fan, so sad, I remember when the Jets looked like they might go all the way, I was actually rooting for them...that little brother mentality, I swear.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by onewearz

OH_YES.gif

Typical Jets fan, so sad, I remember when the Jets looked like they might go all the way, I was actually rooting for them...that little brother mentality, I swear.

Funny, i can count one hand the giant fans rooting for the jets last two years, and a lot of em said theyd root for an nfc east team over the jets if it ever came down to it....i swear giant fans i know hate the jets more than they lke their own squad

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

BACK FROM BANNED CAMP!!!

LET'S GET IT GMEN NATION!!!

ok on a serious note.

There is an argument on WFAN right now that Jets fans rooting for the Pats in the Super Bowl is okay. And that if they root for the Giants, then it's worse than rooting for the Pats.

This makes no sense to me, no Giants fan would root for the Cowboys or Eagles if they were in the super bowl vs The Jets
Word. I would never root against the Jets if they played someone from our division. Heck at worst I'd be indifferent. But as someone said earlier, this pretty much explains Jets fans
laugh.gif

I live in the tri-state area and root for neither home teams. But the last 2 years no Giants that I know were happy for the Jets during their run. If anything they were spiteful or indifferent. WFAN was talking about this earlier. It's like if one team makes it (Giants) the teams fans (Jets) have to root for them, but not the other way around. Big markets are crazy like that I suppose. It feels like everyone should acknowledge this team (Giants, Yanks, Knicks etc) and not the other (Jets, Islanders, Mets etc)

Originally Posted by krazy88s

I live in the tri-state area and root for neither home teams. But the last 2 years no Giants that I know were happy for the Jets during their run. If anything they were spiteful or indifferent. WFAN was talking about this earlier. It's like if one team makes it (Giants) the teams fans (Jets) have to root for them, but not the other way around. Big markets are crazy like that I suppose. It feels like everyone should acknowledge this team (Giants, Yanks, Knicks etc) and not the other (Jets, Islanders, Mets etc)

Exactly, and as a yankee jet fan i see it from both sides

the only reason giants fans might be rubbing it in jets fans face is because yall have been mad @%$%*++ annoying since rex got there. puffin your chest out about going to the AFC. talking about you Run NYC and all that crap

I like seeing the jets do well it's still a new york team and I feel like its probably as bad as being a knicks fan, so I empathize. But yall deserve a lil humble pie

Originally Posted by DubA169

the only reason giants fans might be rubbing it in jets fans face is because yall have been mad @%$%*++ annoying since rex got there. puffin your chest out about going to the AFC. talking about you Run NYC and all that crap

I like seeing the jets do well it's still a new york team and I feel like its probably as bad as being a knicks fan, so I empathize. But yall deserve a lil humble pie

I agree with that

EA Madden 12 simulation has NYG by 3 on late FG.  They do this annually and they're on a 6-2 record on the last eight years.

Reporting live from Indianapolis
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Giants are practicing at my school's practice facility and the Pats are practicing 30 seconds down the road from my house
pimp.gif

Downtown is live as hell. Something the city of Indianapolis has never seen before. Should be a great game and downtown Indy's gonna be crazy as hell
laugh.gif

CANT WAIT *bart scott voice*

You gonna be cookin ?!?!?

I'll take over on Ocho. Hell I'll even say TD.. eh, maybe a catch or 2.. regardless ochooooo cincoooooo

as a pats fan in NJ...

its getting harder and harder each day

every where i go i see cornball giants fans
30t6p3b.gif
bandwagon giants fans
30t6p3b.gif
and jets fans that dont know who they are going for
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

as a pats fan in NJ...

its getting harder and harder each day

every where i go i see cornball giants fans
30t6p3b.gif
bandwagon giants fans
30t6p3b.gif
and jets fans that dont know who they are going for
laugh.gif
You better rep the Pats everyday this week.  and I mean clothing.  
I love walking in a city with the opposing team on 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Drama23

EA Madden 12 simulation has NYG by 3 on late FG. �They do this annually and they're on a 6-2 record on the last eight years.

pimp.gif
if the game plays out anything like that sim

At least I know these Jets fans aint really about that sport's life.

I've never seen a Mets fan root for the Phillies or Braves cuz they were playing the Yanks. I know Giant fans wouldn't root for ANY team in the NFC East if they played the Jets in the SB.

Rooting for the Pats? New England? Is this real life? If that's the case they've officially owned the Jets and I don't really see the two as rivals. Jets fans already admitting they're inferior by rooting for them.

Back
Top Bottom