Official Super Bowl XLVI Thread: New England Patriots vs New York Giants (Rematch) Feb 5th

Bradshaw said today to Coughlin "he wants to be apart of this" just like Gronk..no way he misses the game

120201.02.jpg

Slap a U MAD on this one and Pats fans are good to go for eternity. 

Love watching all these highlites from every SB this week on NFLN (minus 35 and 45)

Originally Posted by HankMoody

120201.02.jpg

Slap a U MAD on this one and Pats fans are good to go for eternity. 

Either Kraft's suit coat doesn't fit or hes never folded his arms before.
laugh.gif

I'm confused as to why all the analysts are thinking the Pats need a MIRACLE to beat NY Sunday??!! @*!$ doesn't make sense.

The Giants are GASSED right now
laugh.gif
All the players running their mouths; they think they have this game on lock
laugh.gif
Antrell Rolles BUM ##! guarunteeing victories then backpedaling
roll.gif
What a clown.

NY BARELY beat SF yet no one wants to talk about it. The Giants defense SUCKS minus their D-Line. For all those that seem not to know, D-Lineman can't drop back in coverage. MEanwhile the Pats are boasting the BEST OFFENSE IN FOOTBALL. Brady won't be pressured. Gronk isn't hurt. He's gonna come out balling as usual.

The Pats D is BALLING right now. Down Sydrome and Co. doesnt scare me. Eli will be on his back way more than ya'll think and Brady will be on his back way less than you think. Eli got sacked SIX times last week. I'm thinking seven times on Sunday. MEanwhile, ALex SMith only got sacked THREE times.
laugh.gif
Im thinking Brady gets sacked once. The Giants D-Line is OVERRATED.

Giants fans be ready to be dissapointed on Sunday. Pats fans get ready to hoist that fourth SB trophy and continue to see the Boston area produce greatness at all levels and venues of sports.

Back
Top Bottom