Official Super Bowl XLVI Thread: New England Patriots vs New York Giants (Rematch) Feb 5th

No matter what Vegas says, Pats are the underdogs...Giants just beat what looked to be the two best teams in football, the NFC was the class of the NFL this year and they came out of it.  Dominant defense, Eli playing at the highest level he has ever been, Giants D healthy finally and dominant...Giants players sound cocky and brash, they know they are better than the Pats.  If I was a Giant fan that would scare me, cause as great as this team has been the past month or so, this team has been Jekyll and Hyde since winning that super bowl.  They seem to play to their compition level, that's all I'm saying.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Bitter Jets Fan...I want you guys to win.  I have no ill will toward the Giants only some of their fans who try to play the big brother/lil brother *!+!.

Both teams sound "cocky and brash" the Pats have a better record and are favored in Vegas. Just because the Giants had a harder path to the Superbowl the Pats are no underdogs.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by NooEra

I'm confused as to why all the analysts are thinking the Pats need a MIRACLE to beat NY Sunday??!! @*!$ doesn't make sense.

The Giants are GASSED right now
laugh.gif
All the players running their mouths; they think they have this game on lock
laugh.gif
Antrell Rolles BUM ##! guarunteeing victories then backpedaling
roll.gif
What a clown.

NY BARELY beat SF yet no one wants to talk about it. The Giants defense SUCKS minus their D-Line. For all those that seem not to know, D-Lineman can't drop back in coverage. MEanwhile the Pats are boasting the BEST OFFENSE IN FOOTBALL. Brady won't be pressured. Gronk isn't hurt. He's gonna come out balling as usual.

The Pats D is BALLING right now. Down Sydrome and Co. doesnt scare me. Eli will be on his back way more than ya'll think and Brady will be on his back way less than you think. Eli got sacked SIX times last week. I'm thinking seven times on Sunday. MEanwhile, ALex SMith only got sacked THREE times.
laugh.gif
Im thinking Brady gets sacked once. The Giants D-Line is OVERRATED.

Giants fans be ready to be dissapointed on Sunday. Pats fans get ready to hoist that fourth SB trophy and continue to see the Boston area produce greatness at all levels and venues of sports.
Saving this for the post game @$%* talking fest that will ensue. Don't go ghost on us either NooEra.

He will be ghost, that's what every loud mouth fan that has fallen to the Giants after popping sooooooooo much ##@* goes ghost, I don't even know why this type of trolling is entertained....Lmfao @ this dude determining the severity of Gronks injury as if he was in the medical staff, clown
roll.gif

say what you want about nooera...but at least dude showed up since the beginning of the year...not just for the playoffs
laugh.gif

^^Shorty in the middle got that "high and tight" if ya know what I mean lol
 the NFC was the class of the NFL this year and they came out of it. 

Definitely. I've felt for a long time the champ would most likely come out of the NFC. And I honestly feel like if the Patriots played in the NFC this year they definitely wouldn't have had a buy and there's a decent chance they don't even make the playoffs. But props to them, they took care of business like only a BB run team knows how. Now we'll get to see if they are who I think they are.

Too much hype going into Gronk and his injury. Parcells talked about this earlier in the week, but he's completely right in that the real problem is and always has been Hernandez.

Gronk is a beast and a great asset so I don't want to take anything away from him, but the versatility of Hernandez is what teams, and now the Giants gameplan for. The focus is on locating #81 because he can hurt you in so many ways. 

Other than that overlooked fact, the closer we get to gameday the more and more I feel the Patriots take it.

What's up with the ref in that picture? He's got that look like he's either gay or blowing his load already.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

The Giants are the better team...I don't get why Vegas has the Pats favored.
the line is there to make sure there's no landslide of money on one side-

arguments can be made about how the Giants are on fire, will chew that secondary etc etc but that wouldn't stop the public from pounding NE as a underdog and books possibly taking a bath on the game

anyways it's FRIDAY...the weekend is finally here
pimp.gif

liquor store, bj's and stop and shop tonight 
laugh.gif

As much as the media was slurping the Giants after the 49ers win, they sure are talking a lot of smack about them and their confidence.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

arguments can be made about how the Giants are on fire, will chew that secondary etc etc but that wouldn't stop the public from pounding NE as a underdog and books possibly taking a bath on the game

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Makes sense. Thanks.

After further thought, I can see why we'd be underdogs. I forget that we snuck into the playoffs.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Makes sense. Thanks.

After further thought, I can see why we'd be underdogs. I forget that we snuck into the playoffs.
yea the Giants had alot of injuries and stuff and really snuck in and caught ALOT of breaks to be here...but they caught fire at the right time and beat up the NFC side of the bracket and now they are one game away

Back
Top Bottom