Official Super Bowl XLVI Thread: New England Patriots vs New York Giants (Rematch) Feb 5th

in todays news
laugh.gif

http://www.nypost.com/p/n...utm_medium=SFnewyorkpost

Gisele e-mails friends, family asking for Super Bowl support for hubby

Tom Brady may be the quarterback in the family, but his wife is the one throwing Hail Marys.
In a disgustingly sappy e-mail, supermodel Gisele Bundchen implored friends and family yesterday to pray hard for her pretty-boy hubby to win Sunday’s Super Bowl against the Giants.
“I feel Tommy really needs our prayer, our support and love at this time,

30t6p3b.gif

This "journalist" is calling Brady's comments "brazen" when players on the Giants side are literally guarunteeing they win
laugh.gif
It's a joke.

FTR i think Gisele may be the most over-rated female on the planet.

I see better looking females on campus on the daily.

You are just used to Boston media which slurps off their teams and players

And you seem quite mad

Originally Posted by DubA169

You are just used to Boston media which slurps off their teams and players

And you seem quite mad

Hell yeah i'm mad son. I'm passionate about this %*$% B.

And I don't know what Boston media you're listening to/reading/watching but there is MINIMAL to NO slurpage . Stop that.

Kraft is one of the best owners in the league. Also like the Tisch/Mara ownership too, but I don't like how they've strung along Coughlin by only giving him short contracts. He deserves a lot better. Having said that, no one compares to the Rooney family & The Steelers. No one. Nuff said.

Originally Posted by NooEra

I'm confused as to why all the analysts are thinking the Pats need a MIRACLE to beat NY Sunday??!! @*!$ doesn't make sense.

The Giants are GASSED right now
laugh.gif
All the players running their mouths; they think they have this game on lock
laugh.gif
Antrell Rolles BUM ##! guarunteeing victories then backpedaling
roll.gif
What a clown.

1. NY BARELY beat SF yet no one wants to talk about it. The Giants defense SUCKS minus their D-Line. For all those that seem not to know, D-Lineman can't drop back in coverage. MEanwhile the Pats are boasting the BEST OFFENSE IN FOOTBALL. Brady won't be pressured. Gronk isn't hurt. He's gonna come out balling as usual.

The Pats D is BALLING right now. Down Sydrome and Co. doesnt scare me. Eli will be on his back way more than ya'll think and Brady will be on his back way less than you think. 2. Eli got sacked SIX times last week. I'm thinking seven times on Sunday. MEanwhile, ALex SMith only got sacked THREE times.
laugh.gif
Im thinking Brady gets sacked once. 3. The Giants D-Line is OVERRATED.

Giants fans be ready to be dissapointed on Sunday. Pats fans get ready to hoist that fourth SB trophy and continue to see the Boston area produce greatness at all levels and venues of sports.
1. New England barely beat Baltimore, D-linemen do drop back for short passes, NE does not have the best offense in football, and Brady will get pressured
2. SF defense > NE Defense
3. K

I also think there is starting to be way too much confidence in the Giants by the media and everyone else. They have a good shot and it should be a close game, but you'd think NY was 18-0 at this point. Does Vegas knows best...?

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I also think there is starting to be way too much confidence in the Giants by the media and everyone else. They have a good shot and it should be a close game, but you'd think NY was 18-0 at this point. Does Vegas knows best...?
i think even going into the playoffs, it was a foregone conclusion that the NFC would win the 'ship.

I agree they had more teams that could potentially win it but to dismiss the pats the way some are is foolish.

GMen have an overall better team than the Pats, and the Pats defense overall is food, why is it a shock people are siding with them.

...and the GMen have been confident since before the playoffs began and talked every week, it would be contradicting if they stopped talking now.

GMen are not scared of the Pats at all, they've beaten them before and they have confidence they can beat them again (same confidence they've had vs Dallas).

Eli plays his game as he has all year long vs the Pats secondary they will score their points.....Brady just came off his worst playoff performance and has been pretty average since his last Superbowl win in the post season, so there is a LOT more pressure on New England to win this game.

You are naive if you think the GMen won't get pressure at all this game....expect a lot of quick throws by Brady just to avoid it.

I'm confused as to why all the analysts are thinking the Pats need a MIRACLE to beat NY Sunday??!! @*!$ doesn't make sense.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
What a clown.

NY BARELY beat SF yet no one wants to talk about it. The Giants defense SUCKS minus their D-Line. For all those that seem not to know, D-Lineman can't drop back in coverage. MEanwhile the Pats are boasting the BEST OFFENSE IN FOOTBALL. Brady won't be pressured. Gronk isn't hurt. He's gonna come out balling as usual.

The Pats D is BALLING right now. Down Sydrome and Co. doesnt scare me. Eli will be on his back way more than ya'll think and Brady will be on his back way less than you think. Eli got sacked SIX times last week. I'm thinking seven times on Sunday. MEanwhile, ALex SMith only got sacked THREE times.
laugh.gif
Im thinking Brady gets sacked once. The Giants D-Line is OVERRATED.

Giants fans be ready to be dissapointed on Sunday. Pats fans get ready to hoist that fourth SB trophy and continue to see the Boston area produce greatness at all levels and venues of sports.
Real rap, there's no way Brady would have won that game if he was in that situation.
Eli sacked six times against the second ranked defense but you're predicting more for a team that's damn near last in almost every defensive category??? 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
What a clown.

NY BARELY beat SF yet no one wants to talk about it. The Giants defense SUCKS minus their D-Line. For all those that seem not to know, D-Lineman can't drop back in coverage. MEanwhile the Pats are boasting the BEST OFFENSE IN FOOTBALL. Brady won't be pressured. Gronk isn't hurt. He's gonna come out balling as usual.

The Pats D is BALLING right now. Down Sydrome and Co. doesnt scare me. Eli will be on his back way more than ya'll think and Brady will be on his back way less than you think. Eli got sacked SIX times last week. I'm thinking seven times on Sunday. MEanwhile, ALex SMith only got sacked THREE times.
laugh.gif
Im thinking Brady gets sacked once. The Giants D-Line is OVERRATED.

Saving this for the post game @$%* talking fest that will ensue. Don't go ghost on us either NooEra.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

This game feels very much like '07 except w/ the Giants assuming the Pats role.  Jus' saying...
???????? How?

Pats were 18-0 and like a 10 pt favorite...

i deleted the comment bc it came off as racist, which i didnt mean it to be.

And I'm pretty sure that the giants are still the under. There is no way vegas puts the g-men over Brady.

The Giants are the better team...I don't get why Vegas has the Pats favored.

I just don't feel too comfortable as the presumed 'favorite'. The Giants play much better as the underdogs.

Hopefully they stay within themselves and execute the gameplan the way they have since the Jets game.

Trying to compare a near perfect team to this Giants team is foolishness. This Giants team came to the SB hot and on a roll the same way the '07 team did, we're still not even favorites in the game. We have a worse record than our '07 team and yet we're in the place of the '07 Pats?
laugh.gif
It doesn't make sense.

Hope NooEra keeps posting too.

Back
Top Bottom