Official Super Bowl XLVI Thread: New England Patriots vs New York Giants (Rematch) Feb 5th

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

2sal4hy.png

This deserves to be quoted.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Amazing...

Ak7iLNpCAAAcg24.jpg

how much did he win?

wow. i shouldve betted on this. predictable

this sure beats putting in money in concords and red foams to all you resellers.

congrats mr.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Where's frontrunnerforlifes giants offseason thread going to be made?
Literally came in here to ask this.

frontrunner slacking this year.
laugh.gif

And that pic with the African kids is all kinds of wrong. 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Feels great, can't wait to go to the parade on Tuesday

Happy we won it with another 4th quarter game winning drive by Eli, it felt right for him.

I have to apologize to the media and a bunch of people in real life. The Gronkowski injury was not a made-up and/or prolonged storyline. He couldn't do anything. He would have normally at least broken up the Brady pick. At the least. He looked terrible off the line and in cuts.

Justin Tuck deserved a part of that MVP
30t6p3b.gif
2 sacks and a safety. C'mon man. He had a great performance against a great o-line. Eli was great and clutch but he carved up bums. Should have been Co-MVPs. Give a defensive player a chance!

James Harrison @jharrison9292 Close
Told you, cheaters never win!!!!!!!!!
9:53 PM - 5 Feb 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details
Reply Retweet Favorite

roll.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I have to apologize to the media and a bunch of people in real life. The Gronkowski injury was not a made-up and/or prolonged storyline. He couldn't do anything. He would have normally at least broken up the Brady pick. At the least. He looked terrible off the line and in cuts.
I was pretty surprised at that as well. I expected a lot more from him, I assumed he was fine.

Back
Top Bottom