Official Super Bowl XLVI Thread: New England Patriots vs New York Giants (Rematch) Feb 5th

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I have to apologize to the media and a bunch of people in real life. The Gronkowski injury was not a made-up and/or prolonged storyline. He couldn't do anything. He would have normally at least broken up the Brady pick. At the least. He looked terrible off the line and in cuts.
I was pretty surprised at that as well. I expected a lot more from him, I assumed he was fine.
After hearing Cris Carter and Keyshawn Johnson talk about this injury, I knew it was serious. He obviously was gonna play this game but he wouldn't be 100 in it. I was just tired of everyday the media dragging it out making it seem like he would possibly miss the biggest game of his career.

LMFAO @ That pic KLJ. *Saved*

I was shook as !@%* when he scored there, like NO... not Aaron Rodgers all over again.
tired.gif

Too bad there is no We Got it for Cheap dropping tonight like there was last time.

Originally Posted by NooEra

I'm confused as to why all the analysts are thinking the Pats need a MIRACLE to beat NY Sunday??!! @*!$ doesn't make sense.

The Giants are GASSED right now
laugh.gif
All the players running their mouths; they think they have this game on lock
laugh.gif
Antrell Rolles BUM ##! guarunteeing victories then backpedaling
roll.gif
What a clown.

NY BARELY beat SF yet no one wants to talk about it. The Giants defense SUCKS minus their D-Line. For all those that seem not to know, D-Lineman can't drop back in coverage. MEanwhile the Pats are boasting the BEST OFFENSE IN FOOTBALL. Brady won't be pressured. Gronk isn't hurt. He's gonna come out balling as usual.

The Pats D is BALLING right now. Down Sydrome and Co. doesnt scare me. Eli will be on his back way more than ya'll think and Brady will be on his back way less than you think. Eli got sacked SIX times last week. I'm thinking seven times on Sunday. MEanwhile, ALex SMith only got sacked THREE times.
laugh.gif
Im thinking Brady gets sacked once. The Giants D-Line is OVERRATED.

Giants fans be ready to be dissapointed on Sunday. Pats fans get ready to hoist that fourth SB trophy and continue to see the Boston area produce greatness at all levels and venues of sports.
42a359e247d273b8ebbc65e094cdebdce51a322_r.jpg

What an amazing game, between the Cardinals & the Giants I think I have aged 10 years in the last 6 months
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

%%%!@ please

go home to your billion dollar empire into your trophy room and cry me a river

I didn't get the foams. life aint fair...

"always wanna play but we never wanna looooooose"
Son this cant be real
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i missed it during the game
i imagined it being funny but it's just sad

ibkvW21PNihR0g.gif
I laughed so hard when I saw this live. His initial reaction to the hail mary failing is priceless
laugh.gif

nike-foam-red-rr-1.jpg

Plus he's a Bulls fan like me. I ain't mad if he gets the triple crown of American sports fandom.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by NooEra

I'm confused as to why all the analysts are thinking the Pats need a MIRACLE to beat NY Sunday??!! @*!$ doesn't make sense.

The Giants are GASSED right now
laugh.gif
All the players running their mouths; they think they have this game on lock
laugh.gif
Antrell Rolles BUM ##! guarunteeing victories then backpedaling
roll.gif
What a clown.

NY BARELY beat SF yet no one wants to talk about it. The Giants defense SUCKS minus their D-Line. For all those that seem not to know, D-Lineman can't drop back in coverage. MEanwhile the Pats are boasting the BEST OFFENSE IN FOOTBALL. Brady won't be pressured. Gronk isn't hurt. He's gonna come out balling as usual.

The Pats D is BALLING right now. Down Sydrome and Co. doesnt scare me. Eli will be on his back way more than ya'll think and Brady will be on his back way less than you think. Eli got sacked SIX times last week. I'm thinking seven times on Sunday. MEanwhile, ALex SMith only got sacked THREE times.
laugh.gif
Im thinking Brady gets sacked once. The Giants D-Line is OVERRATED.

Giants fans be ready to be dissapointed on Sunday. Pats fans get ready to hoist that fourth SB trophy and continue to see the Boston area produce greatness at all levels and venues of sports.
42a359e247d273b8ebbc65e094cdebdce51a322_r.jpg

What an amazing game, between the Cardinals & the Giants I think I have aged 10 years in the last 6 months
laugh.gif

Damn homey eatin all those words. The best part about this is the Giants talked big and played big
pimp.gif

It's easy for some of you to talk. LOL

The Pats are still good, they still accomplished a lot, and are still a formidable team. But today goes to show what they need to improve on, and that's working on their defense, and bringing in a true deep threat. Maybe Bill should dial Randy Moss, or get Chad MORE involved.

God damn! How close was that huge non-conversion from Brady to Welker? Everyone is saying Welker dropped, but as a former QB myself, Brady aired that a little too much and could have thrown a more catchable pass. I'll blame Tom.

Upset to see Eli at the Championship stanchion again, but damn that throw was so damn beautiful. Dropped it into a bucket, man. Have the Eli vs. Peyton debates begun? I think that's what I'm scared of most.

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Nah I know you're a bulls fan.
And lost money last year on a double or nothing cause you thought the Lakers were gonna 3peat.
laugh.gif

Carry on.
grin.gif

I knew someone would say something
laugh.gif
, but all you regulars in here know who my squads are. Now only if the Bulls & Blackhawks can......

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I have to apologize to the media and a bunch of people in real life. The Gronkowski injury was not a made-up and/or prolonged storyline. He couldn't do anything. He would have normally at least broken up the Brady pick. At the least. He looked terrible off the line and in cuts.
I was pretty surprised at that as well. I expected a lot more from him, I assumed he was fine.

This.

Aside from the 20 yd catch he was a nonfactor.

Seymore CAKE:
Flanders nixxed my anti brady thread
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

As much as my long-winded self carries on, have you ever seen me do something (lock, merge, ban, warn, anything) without at least giving a small explanation?
laugh.gif

The ball that Hakeem Nicks fumbled, but didnt lose due to a penalty by New England, was THE EXACT F***ING SAME as the Ahmad Bradshaw fumble that was ruled forward progress stopped against the Niners.

#stillbitter

Crazy game. Loved watching it as someone not invested in either team. Was hoping Brady would pull it off, but another great super bowl
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom