Official Super Bowl XLVI Thread: New England Patriots vs New York Giants (Rematch) Feb 5th

Originally Posted by dland24

The ball that Hakeem Nicks fumbled, but didnt lose due to a penalty by New England, was THE EXACT F***ING SAME as the Ahmad Bradshaw fumble that was ruled forward progress stopped against the Niners.

#stillbitter
I heard ONE whistle on that play. Like a quick, yet pronounced chirp. I was yelling at the ref for being the +#$@%@% and trying to blow it dead.

Tom Brady experienced exactly what Peyton Manning has been experiencing his whole career. When it came down to the wire no one made a play for him. Eli gets the bulk of the credit but the Giants strength is their teamwork. Everyone made a play this game.

congrats to the giants fan on NT. my parts of NJ is still goin HAM as i type. what a game.

and boooooy does it feel good not to see brady win
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

i missed it during the game
i imagined it being funny but it's just sad

ibkvW21PNihR0g.gif
I laughed so hard when I saw this live. His initial reaction to the hail mary failing is priceless
laugh.gif

nike-foam-red-rr-1.jpg
indifferent.gif

You acting like a punk @%$ @@#$@. Really? 

I mean the owner lost HIS WIFE, and you going post about some damn foams? I been on this site forever, but it seems like for the last year there have been some really messed up people on here.

I'll do you one better, have fun being a sorry @%$ cavs and browns fan that will NEVER WIN a damn thing. 

If he's from Ohio, well...misery loves company so it makes sense.

You may say something without knowing and then someone fills you in on the details, most people would be like, "*@@+, I didn't know. My bad." It takes a real %%@+*%+ to laugh at a dude who obviously isn't just feeling the pain from losing the Super Bowl but I'm sure a large part of him wanted them to win for the memory of his wife and a season dedicated to her was over right there. Even if you hate the Patriots and are happy to see them lose, talking about him being rich so he shouldn't be upset since you didn't get foams because you're poor, nobody likes you and any decent sneaker store got the !%@@ out of Ohio years ago (I'm paraphrasing)? Wow.

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I laughed so hard when I saw this live. His initial reaction to the hail mary failing is priceless
laugh.gif

nike-foam-red-rr-1.jpg
indifferent.gif

You acting like a punk @%$ @@#$@. Really? 

I mean the owner lost HIS WIFE, and you going post about some damn foams? I been on this site forever, but it seems like for the last year there have been some really messed up people on here.

I'll do you one better, have fun being a sorry @%$ cavs and browns fan that will NEVER WIN a damn thing. 

He couldn't have known. I mean, did you know ATGDKLJ3433KLJMLK? I trust that people aren't really that damn ignorant. He didn't know.....I hope.

Originally Posted by dland24

The ball that Hakeem Nicks fumbled, but didnt lose due to a penalty by New England, was THE EXACT F***ING SAME as the Ahmad Bradshaw fumble that was ruled forward progress stopped against the Niners.

#stillbitter

What's with the hashtag? This ain't twitter
laugh.gif

Funny seeing how upset "other" fans are, moreso upset than the Patriots fans.
laugh.gif

GMen had a tougher road the past several weeks to make it to this point, were challenged more, and seemingly had clutch drives every week......this last drive by Eli felt like a "been there done that" moment.
pimp.gif

People getting on Welker? Brady under threw Gronk by a lot, and overthrew a WIDE OPEN Welker (he had to turn around and jump as high as he could backwards....guy is listed at 5'9....difficult to bring down but Brady has to throw a better ball in that spot)....when it matters most the GMEN made the plays that needed to be made to win the game and the Pats looks rattled and nervous.

#feelsgoodman

49er fans kill yaself...Brady got here w/ ****** receivers and a tight end...not many qbs could do that

Congrats to the giants...hell of a game...I'm salty but it was a good game so I tip my hat...Welkers drop killed us and I knew Eli was gonna make us pay...

Brady is still the god and I hope we get a legit tall wr this off season...2 midgets as our 2 main receivers just isn't cool...gronk was the only guy we ha who could stretch the field a little and he was hurt

While my qb is shooting 60% in the super bowl the
Majority of yall ain't been there 2 times anyway...so die slow...and if u got anything to say ill fade you and josh Powell hur household

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

49er fans kill yaself...Brady got here w/ ****** receivers and a tight end...not many qbs could do that

Congrats to the giants...hell of a game...I'm salty but it was a good game so I tip my hat...Welkers drop killed us and I knew Eli was gonna make us pay...

Brady is still the god and I hope we get a legit tall wr this off season...2 midgets as our 2 main receivers just isn't cool...gronk was the only guy we ha who could stretch the field a little and he was hurt

While my qb is shooting 60% in the super bowl the
Majority of yall ain't been there 2 times anyway...so die slow...and if u got anything to say ill fade you and josh Powell hur household
Brady is not a god. He is a great QB who happens to be Eli's ++*$@. The 49ers lost to the same team that just laid the smack down on Brady. 

We was a Welker drop from winning...Brady did his job...I blame Welker for wearing that reebok camouflage hat te other day....drops killed us...u don't own a qb who throws 16 straight completions...the blame is solely on the receivers

Brady overthrew a short Welker and he was completely wide open, Brady has to throw a more catch able ball in that situation, had too much air under it.

Brady also inexcusably under-threw a deep pass that was intercepted, he did the same nonsense the week prior vs the Ravens.

Brady looks fine during the no huddle and middle of the game, but you can't make those kinds of unforced errors in the 4th quarter of a Superbowl game.
Eli and the GMen have been there done that all year and had a far tougher road along the way, they made the plays that needed to be made.

Any nfl qb who do work with a tight end is the god...owner gotta chill being cheap and get us some legit weapons...gronk was our only weapon..hell our rb is a no name....we invest lil to get big rewards...we just failed like 08 ...brady still a first ballet hall of famer.....

Back
Top Bottom