Official Super Bowl XLVI Thread: New England Patriots vs New York Giants (Rematch) Feb 5th

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Congrats to the giants...hell of a game...I'm salty but it was a good game so I tip my hat...  

ibkvW21PNihR0g.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
have some class man.....he wanted it for his wife that passed...
tired.gif

have some eyes man.
nerd.gif

pretty sure he's laughing at dude grabbin a piece on his way out.
grin.gif

I don't expect Wes to make that catch. He's not a athletic go up and get it type of receiver. But I think Tom put the ball the only place he can put it. I still don't get why Brady threw a jump ball to a TE on a sprained ankle. Eli just played flawless that pass to Manningham.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Also, Tom Brady did not lose this game.

Yes he did.

Thoroughly dissapointed. I was pretty confident we were going to take the W right until Welker dropped that pass. I knew at that point that it was over. It was a given that Eli was going to drive the length of the field. With 54 seconds left I just didnt have any confidence in the Pats scoring. And they didn't. Dudes came up short and its a shame because we had a great season. We'll be back next year.
LOL.

have some class man.....he wanted it for his wife that passed...
tired.gif

Man please, it's funny caption nonetheless.  It's unfortnuate that his wife passed away earlier this season, but there are bigger tragedies in the world than a rich owner looking depressed and dam near in tears after his team ends up losing and coming short in the Super Bowl.  He'll be alright, tell Bob Kraft to suck it up.

have some eyes man.
nerd.gif

pretty sure he's laughing at dude grabbin a piece on his way out

Yeah I was laughing at both.  The fat kid did a quick push and run
laugh.gif

Let's not forget Brady's competition in the AFC compared to Eli's in the NFC...who does Brady have to compete against??...Flacco?...Tebow??...SANCHEZ!?....probably his only competition is Ben....other that, Brady is on his own...now let's look who Eli is up against....Rodgers, Brees, enough said...

Just woke up after passing out last night,still pretty pissed but I gotta put my hat off to the Giants and you Giants fans. Eli played as well as he could have and that Mannigham catch  
eek.gif
. We still had chances late but we ++%% the bed at the end with those dropped passes 
ohwell.gif
. Congrats,you guys earned it.
Eli is definitely top 5 after this season,no one can say otherwise.

now the afc is weak
laugh.gif

i'm not arguing w/ a metrosexual troll...

i will say giants had a harder road because they were the #@$#$$! wild card...%#$@ aint suppose to easy for a wild card....

Not even gonna get into the what-ifs - great Superbowl, great rivalry - congrats to Giants fans...and Pats haters i guess 
laugh.gif

in the end we had the situation we wanted...but it didn't work out this time

it hit me afterwards that not only did the Pats lose the superbowl but damn this means no more football for awhile!
frown.gif

means that we have nothing else to look forward to around here except knicks games til baseball season starts. 
tired.gif

For anyone that missed this pregame story on ex-Saints player Steve Gleason who was diagnosed with Lou Gehrig's disease (ALS). Very touching story of a stand up guy...

now the afc is weak 
laugh.gif

i will say giants had a harder road because they were the #@$#$$! wild card...%#$@ aint suppose to easy for a wild card....
I mean, look at the quality of opponents/QB's the Pats faced since the last time they played the GMEN.

Jets

Chiefs

Eagles (without Vick)

Colts

Broncos

Dolphins

Bills

Playoffs: Broncos, Ravens

Not even comparable (wild card or not).

now the afc is weak
laugh.gif

Wait...are you saying we only had it tough in the playoffs!?....fam...what sport are you watching...the Giants regular season schedule was probably the hardest of any team in both the AFC and NFC and the Patriots schedule was probably one of the easiest of not the easiest specially in the Playoffs, I mean they faced Tebow and put up Madden numbers against them....Brady fans were gassed thinking this dude was gonna pull that against Bmore, let alone the Giants....they should have lost against the Ravens.

Originally Posted by psk2310

For anyone that missed this pregame story on ex-Saints player Steve Gleason who was diagnosed with Lou Gehrig's disease (ALS). Very touching story of a stand up guy...

Very touching indeed.

I'm a fan of neither team but hate the Pats more and it was nice to see the Giants win. It was a great game and went down to the wire. What more could you ask for in a Super Bowl. As for the argument of Pats needing a weapon offensively, they have plenty of them. Sure they make above average guys look great like Woodhead but that's how great that offense is. As for not having the deep threat, isn't that what Ochocinco was there for. I guess changing back his last name messed all that up. Pats lost purely on D. They got stuck by a good D and got ran over because they have no D. Giants proved once again that you need a solid team on both sides to be the victor and I respect that. Great game. 

Back
Top Bottom