smh.gif
please don't tell me they missed both of them completely
laugh.gif

edit: Tomlin's right hand is drenched
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

pimp.gif
Kurt Warner played ball.
He dug in the #$% of the best D in the NFL. And we got cats on NT actin like he played a bad game.

smh.gif
nah man... from the get-go of that game i knew he had us... we were playing that soft coverage and he just kept dumping it off perfectly, burningus for 10 yards at a clip. dude is an incredible QB... then he started finding his man in the 2nd half.
sick.gif

i was screaming at the TV when we called a TO with 50 seconds left b/c i knew that was too much time for kurt if we scored quickly.

roll.gif
@ a cowgirls fan coming in looking to throw hate on our parade because his lame team is so garbage.
eyes.gif
Never bypass an opportunity, I guess... Your team just wonthe Super Bowl, and you can't help but mention the Cowboys...
laugh.gif
Lame$$$ dude...

And no, what James Harrison did does not happen on every punt...

Damn rc49ers, why did you quote ALL of the pics?

And ybd, great minds think alike.
laugh.gif

Cmon Craftsy that play does not happen on every punt he was more than just pushing him. Yea the game was chippy but what Harrison did was uncalled for. Iwouldn't have been surprised if they threw him out.

I saw the Cup in person in Tampa. It is huge and freakin' awesome. I do love the names on it, that is what is really cool. That and everyone gets it for aday

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Congrats to the Steelers on #6.

But...

Why wasn't Harrison ejected for pounding that guy?

He should have been. I lost all respect for Harrison after seeing that. Dude's an #*+%!!%.....
Word. And Steeler fans swear their team plays "physical" and not dirty
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
you guys are so soft... all you do is cry about football plays... "oh this guy hit him too hard.. that wasn't nice".

The only reason you even QUESTION the play is because john !*#!**% madden said something and you took it as the gospel for some stupid reason.

That same play happens on EVERY single punt out there... the guy was down, he was just hassling him pushing him... he gets up a bit and you pummel back down to the ground... game was getting chippy, deal with it.

roll.gif
@ a cowgirls fan coming in looking to throw hate on our parade because his lame team is so garbage. go watch ice skating if you can't deal with some pushing and shoving.

are you serious. He straight blasted him.
laugh.gif

Congrats to the Steelers. Pittsburgh is a madhouse right now
laugh.gif
. Harrison should've been ejected though. U don't repeatedly jab a dude while he wasdown, that's just dirty
smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ all the people coming in here to complain about steeler playeractions after the victory.

it was uncalled for, he shouldn't have done it. but i also understand where hes coming from. its the biggest stage of your life, you've been cut 4times by 2 different teams before you got a start on special teams. you're an undrafted free agent and you've taken the hardest road to the top.you're there and you're emotionally jacked up with part frustration and you lost your composure. fans that know anything about harrison know what aclassy guy he is. that one play sure put a black mark but its oh so easy to sit on a chair and talk.

cowboy fans still salty ware didnt get that dpoy

From No-Hypebeast.com/blog (idk how many of you guys actually read my blog so I decided to post here)

That was wrong. Seriously? The Cardinals played a better game than the Steelers did. Steelers ARE the better team in my opinion but they were outplayed on thisday and it's a shame that the referees in such an important game show such favoritism towards one team. Larry Fitzgerald has elevated his game from a greatreceiver to the BEST receiver in the NFL. Hands down. He's had the greatest postseason of any wide receiver in NFL history. The Steelers have to be theluckiest team in the league. Sometimes you need luck to win but they get it OD. They were extremely lucky not to have played the Titans in the AFC Championshipgame and to win this game is just ridiculous. They were extremely fortunate a few years back against the Seahawks when the referees were also bias. TheSteelers are the NFL's version of the San Antonio Spurs. The Spurs aren't ever really a truly dominant team but they win championships when, for lackof a better term, there isn't anyone else to win them.

With all this said, the better team did win today but is that always what determines champions? No. The Patriots were obviously a better team than the Giantswere last year. Did the Steelers deserve to win? I don't think so. For the most popular league in this country, a league that considers parity one ofit's strong suits, it is truly a shame that the scales in a game of this magnitude are tipped so greatly in one direction. These playoffs, to me anyway,will be remembered by the bad calls made. The ghost pass interference in overtime in the Chargers-Colts game, the non existent delay of game penalty inTennessee, and all the terrible calls made in the Super Bowl (among others). I love the NFL but the league needs to take a deep look into their officiating.

Steelers fans, enjoy your tainted Lombardi trophies.

SMH.

P.S.- I hope to hear no more talk about whether Kurt Warner is a hall of famer or not. As a bitter fan of a team who lost to Kurt Warner in Super Bowl XXXIV-There should be no more debate. He did what he needed to do to win this game.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

roll.gif
@ a cowgirls fan coming in looking to throw hate on our parade because his lame team is so garbage.
eyes.gif
Never bypass an opportunity, I guess... Your team just won the Super Bowl, and you can't help but mention the Cowboys...
laugh.gif
Lame $$$ dude...

and you never miss a chance to come in and defend the legion of school-children you call a fan-base, even when nobody is talking to you.

he did nothing that doesn't happen regularly... he got a flag, deal with it.
"never missing an opportunity to come in and hate on other teams" team cowboys

i never knew there were so many bandwagon steelers fans until now. lookin at the names in this thread is comical........never once seen these people in a steelers thread this season.
For the most part, it is the same 5 people that post in the game threads. There were comments on the Steelers that came from some randoms, butoverall it is the same people. If nothing else, people may have jumped on in 2005 and stuck around. As with James, again they flagged him, I'm guessinghe was warned about being thrown out, but when it comes to the Super Bowl, they are going to be a little more conservative with kicking someone out. See SuperBowl X (as I said).

These threads get chippy towards the end as well, just like the game
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

I think we had to play softer against the Cards. Respect was given their pass protection and receivers. We need someone roaming the middle, like Timmons theentire game. And just put a corner deep along Clark and have 4 rushers. But they got it done.

Originally Posted by LakersRock20901

From No-Hypebeast.com/blog (idk how many of you guys actually read my blog so I decided to post here)

That was wrong. Seriously? The Cardinals played a better game than the Steelers did. Steelers ARE the better team in my opinion but they were outplayed on this day and it's a shame that the referees in such an important game show such favoritism towards one team. Larry Fitzgerald has elevated his game from a great receiver to the BEST receiver in the NFL. Hands down. He's had the greatest postseason of any wide receiver in NFL history. The Steelers have to be the luckiest team in the league. Sometimes you need luck to win but they get it OD. They were extremely lucky not to have played the Titans in the AFC Championship game and to win this game is just ridiculous. They were extremely fortunate a few years back against the Seahawks when the referees were also bias. The Steelers are the NFL's version of the San Antonio Spurs. The Spurs aren't ever really a truly dominant team but they win championships when, for lack of a better term, there isn't anyone else to win them.

With all this said, the better team did win today but is that always what determines champions? No. The Patriots were obviously a better team than the Giants were last year. Did the Steelers deserve to win? I don't think so. For the most popular league in this country, a league that considers parity one of it's strong suits, it is truly a shame that the scales in a game of this magnitude are tipped so greatly in one direction. These playoffs, to me anyway, will be remembered by the bad calls made. The ghost pass interference in overtime in the Chargers-Colts game, the non existent delay of game penalty in Tennessee, and all the terrible calls made in the Super Bowl (among others). I love the NFL but the league needs to take a deep look into their officiating.

Steelers fans, enjoy your tainted Lombardi trophies.

SMH.

P.S.- I hope to hear no more talk about whether Kurt Warner is a hall of famer or not. As a bitter fan of a team who lost to Kurt Warner in Super Bowl XXXIV- There should be no more debate. He did what he needed to do to win this game.
be quiet. you're a joke.

These playoffs, to me anyway, will be remembered by the bad calls made. The ghost pass interference in overtime in the Chargers-Colts game, the non existent delay of game penalty in Tennessee, and all the terrible calls made in the Super Bowl (among others). I love the NFL but the league needs to take a deep look into their officiating.
I do agree about this.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

roll.gif
eyes.gif
Never bypass an opportunity, I guess... Your team just won the Super Bowl, and you can't help but mention the Cowboys...
laugh.gif
Lame $$$ dude...

and you never miss a chance to come in and defend the legion of school-children you call a fan-base, even when nobody is talking to you.

he did nothing that doesn't happen regularly... he got a flag, deal with it.

Defend them?
eyes.gif
You're brain dead, pal... I go at some ofthose dudes as much or more than anybody on this forum...

But the way some of yall dudes get bent out of shape every single time a Cowboys fan makes an observation or comment is borderline pathetic... Some of yall arejust as bad as the Cowboys fans you talk about not being able to let things go...

Back
Top Bottom