Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I get said bot

but ain’t no bogo dropping for a long tome :frown:

was hoping prices were gonna dip to low 2’s

I'm about to to purchase an XL grey but was wondering how is sizing? Do they fit like any Supreme XL or does fit like the CDG split box logo? CDG fit small to me and cat in the hat fit great. Any suggestions?

DAFA811F-11B0-4011-991C-C03152FF0A67.jpeg

The website does a lot of nonsense when it “panicks” like the card decline bs. There’s no science to this it’s really luck of the draw... at one point I gave them too much credit in thinking the mouse strokes would identify bot users from real users, however nah they ain’t on that yet.

I listen to boom bap hip hop almost exclusively these days...
but slayer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

the reign in blood album is the hardest album in life IMO.
if anybody here hasn't heard it before...just do one playthrough. even if you don't like rock/thrash metal.

And I was joking about the proxy thing. Owning a bot is a job in itself. They don’t have as much success as you guys think. I’ve known people with cyber who just get frustrated and sell it for $3k it takes money each week to set up for a release and your return might not even cover your set up fee.

all this delayed shipping feels like it will affect the price dip & by how much, also by the time all tees in hand xmas will have been over & holiday cash will be splashed... hmm

all this delayed shipping feels like it will affect the price dip & by how much, also by the time all tees in hand xmas will have been over & holiday cash will be splashed... hmm
patience is key young padawun
long term these will hit 3-4hundos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom