Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
beware they already have fake bandana Bogo hoodies out here in LA

I know a guy that bought 1 on release day
Grey Sm and when he got home and compared it to the others it was foofoo

He even tried to send it to StockX and it got denied yesterday
Lmao
I got duped, so why not pass the love along and dupe someone else AND make 3x profit.

lool.gif

I'll see everyone in 2020.

On the topic of bots, most Supreme only bots are going to drop in price after the season is over on the bot resell market. Rn the most consistent Supreme only bot is Mek which resells for $600ish, and then you have F3 That used to go for $700ish dropped to $300. Every season there is one bot that more consistent than the rest. It's always a gamble with bots knowing which ones will do good and which ones will have problems. I have Mek that I brought for $230 before the season started and now it goes for almost triple what I paid for it.

Again F3 and Mek are good bots if you looking to get into that,

On the topic of bots, most Supreme only bots are going to drop in price after the season is over on the bot resell market. Rn the most consistent Supreme only bot is Mek which resells for $600ish, and then you have F3 That used to go for $700ish dropped to $300. Every season there is one bot that more consistent than the rest. It's always a gamble with bots knowing which ones will do good and which ones will have problems. I have Mek that I brought for $230 before the season started and now it goes for almost triple what I paid for it.

Again F3 and Mek are good bots if you looking to get into that,
thanks for the info.

lol when I think about it its crazy to me that i'm considering copping a bot with the sole intent on just buying what I want to wear. I don't even want to flip. it'd just be nice to be able to have stuff for personal plus gifts to hand out without having to drop 1k plus doing that.

if the younger ppl with colorful dreads didn't make me feel old this def does.

is the northface drop the crumpled paper stuff? I was hoping for the paint splatter futura collab.

a nutpse x black or grey champion hoodie with the hood up and the drawstrings pulled and tied is a staple tho. I want a mountain jacket but I might need the nutpse instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom