Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^from where?

surprised the colorblock shorts have the resale price they do

wanted them but couldn't justify the price
Local deals here in Toronto. crazy below retail price for a DS tee.

S logo shorts are whatever, I'm waiting on the other shorts... Hope I can be quick enough

In the 30s for Fairfax any chance I can get a small in the natural? Might have to hold it hostage for other items I want.

you're one of the smart ones. with taxes and shipping, prices are getting out of hand. and do people really need supreme branded measuring tape and band aids?
Yes...
65513143-B553-4265-A424-10F7B2F9C848.gif

Last edited:
Wanted A linen hat but dont even wear the number of camps I already have...

I think its the color first and the small subtle branding next.

Yeah I was gonna pass with the $38 price tag. Copped with the band-aids because it was more reasonable. Still doubt itll ever get used lol.

They should. Bouncey balls came in almost all the packages last season.
I have the last one with the level

Which I also bought for wifey

Yeah neither will be used

I want a red Supreme sewing or cloth measuring tape, which I'd actually use

I have the last one with the level

Which I also bought for wifey

Yeah neither will be used

I want a red Supreme sewing or cloth measuring tape, which I'd actually use
Yeah fabric measuring tape would be better and get more use than this 6ft one. It'll be a display piece..just like everyone else lol.

Gave up trying to do that a long time ago. Those days are gone especially if both items are somewhat hyped. That multiple $10 shipping, gotta pay to play.
Same. I don’t even remember the last time I had multiple items in one cart. I make a list and cart based on how hyped the item is then go back in for item 2 and so on. Also I live in NY so I have always paid tax. Palace doesn’t charge tax though. Maybe cause they are UK based?

I checked my order confirmations briefly while on lunch

I know I saw tax on the band aids order on the shipping cost

I feel like I did not see tax on the hoodie

taxes haven't kept me from buying anything...yet. but i just moved to cali from the east coast. shipping was annoying, but taxes on top of shipping is more annoying. just makes you think a little bit more when that 38 dollar tshirt is now 56 dollars.

that could have gone to in n out damnit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom