Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, got hit with the credit card error again. this was a tester week anyway but I cant fail like this when i really want something :smh:

8FAE0724-7FB8-413F-9BB6-8E659059F89D.jpeg
Cart 3/4

Can’t believe the master lock is shipping solo smh

THEY EFFIN LOST MY CREEPER TEE AND THAT'S THE TEE I WANTED MOST FROM THE DROP... First time UPS ever lost a package of mine... Anyone ever get a lost package found after investigating? Smfh I'm furious right now..... Have to contact supreme to get a "restriction" off the order so UPS can investigate. There was a ******* departure scan in my city already but no "delivered" scan.

Last edited:
THEY EFFIN LOST MY CREEPER TEE AND THAT'S THE TEE I WANTED MOST FROM THE DROP... First time UPS ever lost a package of mine... Anyone ever get a lost package found after investigating? Smfh I'm furious right now..... Have to contact supreme to get a "restriction" off the order so UPS can investigate. There was a ****ing departure scan in my city already.

91E62F86-7720-4FC4-8FA2-72A47233019D.gif

Gave up trying to do that a long time ago. Those days are gone especially if both items are somewhat hyped. That multiple $10 shipping, gotta pay to play.

ya i was like ok i got the band aids lets see whats available oh a bag for $88 in olive. sold!

2 mins later

ah god damn it the shipping!

I rarely try to cart more than one item at a time other than week one, or if they’re non hyped items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom