Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who has a Leda sticker pack I can buy off someone? About to pull the trigger on grailed so rather get it off someone here

It would be cool to grab one of those metric tapes, since it’s more of a display piece anyway. But I guess shipping would be high from an independent seller overseas.

Week 1 Fin

D1GBjtUXQAAc-iO.jpg

Ended up not getting Kids and Middle finger stickers

Finally got the rest of order. Rest of my package was the Real Sh** White/Purple Long Sleeve aling with a Purple Camp hat and it came with the Kids and Knot sticker along with the regular Supreme one

Just checked my credit card transaction history to see the total cost of the colorblock hoodie with tax

I kind of skimmed the thread during some of the tax talk

I what tax rate are they charging?

I estimate about 10.5% of the total cost

Need my last order to come wit a kids sticker.

Every season, I tell myself the profit off something I sell goes towards all the extra Supreme shipping costs

Way more. If you believe that post about the number of orders made on drop day and it seems everyone has has gotten it with each shipment, then at minimum 140000.
Supreme Leaks estimated there were 638,400 orders one day one. Since all orders have received one, I think we can safely assume they made at least that numbers and probably way more. Maybe as high as a million I would guess.

Anyone have an idea as to what blanks are used for the potees or have a suggestion for another brand with similar material/quality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom