Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ its the only way to do it really... my navy crewneck it took me a year to rock cuz i was worried i would mess it up lol... but the black box logo hoodie i rocked the next day... i was like if i mess it up its black so its easy to clean... of course if got a splash of some salad dressing from a thai salad that i had far from my hoodie but that backsplash still hit smh... all good hoodie is black so wiped it away like nothing happen

067CE188-9D53-4A3E-9099-F1C49F2A0B3F.jpeg

couple things that came in this week

^ its the only way to do it really... my navy crewneck it took me a year to rock cuz i was worried i would mess it up lol... but the black box logo hoodie i rocked the next day... i was like if i mess it up its black so its easy to clean... of course if got a splash of some salad dressing from a thai salad that i had far from my hoodie but that backsplash still hit smh... all good hoodie is black so wiped it away like nothing happen
Can't *** with fish sauce.

I remember a time in my youth when I stupidly tried to throw out a to go container of nuoc mam out the window as the car was moving. Needless to say, I learned my lesson the hard way.

dont own the boxers... but ya i have the socks on... wasnt intentional but its the best white socks that i have lol... all my other socks are dress socks or ankle socks and i wanted to be comfortable wearing my white cement 3s...

when I went to Hawaii for my friends wedding I did the same thing...didn't realize until I went to the beach and the groom was like damn supreme head to toe I'm impressed... had a supreme hat, supreme slides, expedition backpack, Grand Prix beach towel and a t shirt... mad OD :lol:

when I went to Hawaii for my friends wedding I did the same thing...didn't realize until I went to the beach and the groom was like damn supreme head to toe I'm impressed... had a supreme hat, supreme slides, expedition backpack, Grand Prix beach towel and a t shirt... mad OD :lol:
Funny how things change. 10 years ago when I wore supreme to school I’d get “what is that, What does that mean, etc” now if you wear it to school you’re flexing on the peasants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom