Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I just had my CC fraudulent charged by someone trying to buy supreme online
Right after I left the store today!!

Which means someone is walking around the line with a RFID card swiping wirelessly peoples info while in line!!

So now me and the goons gonna stalk the line for the rest of the week
And when we find you! It’s On!!
Holy **** bro what the ****

00637EF2-870C-4B7D-978A-D5BC82ED3506.jpeg D169DAF3-840B-4028-B964-F8FD20BB4461.jpeg
Just noticed tax is different on two different orders that cost the same. Not a big deal but weird that it’s different.
And agreed that this isn’t a big deal

But if you want to be technical... there might be a court case for this, there up charging tax which is illegal.
:nerd:
Sue supreme for lifetime supply of potee tees

Anyone who got the S logo hoodie only online, what was your total cost after taxes added?

And what state are you in?

Holy **** bro what the ****

And agreed that this isn’t a big deal

But if you want to be technical... there might be a court case for this, there up charging tax which is illegal.
:nerd:
Sue supreme for lifetime supply of potee tees
Haha...I live in California so it's normal to get taxed. Just don't know why it's different percentage.

Edit: just realized you meant they up charge, rather than they shouldn’t be taxing. But yea they do tax more than they should.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know what percentage they’re using and what the basis of using that percentage is?

I told myself I was going to purchase items I really wanted regardless of the tax but want to know what the bottom line items are going to cost me before I reach the point of no return...I may have to think some of my future planned purchases over

6DBC7ED0-5CF5-4B58-80B6-F68A9D309905.gif

Placed an order for the hoodie and a separate order for the band aids and here’s the order confirmation and credit card pending transactions

2B1162EF-FAC3-4359-98A1-70882CA191F9.png
26A70FA6-9234-4E0C-886B-B1350CF96A83.png
F19A6551-4623-4792-9120-ECD817FA8F4F.png

Unsure what the random $37.54 charge and credit are for...it’s not my creeper tee and camp cap order from last week because that’s posted to my account for $96

I highly doubt the 638k #, though. Maybe I'm severely underestimating Supreme's logistics and the overall demand, but you'd be talking like 6 million items sold over the course of a season, and I just don't see those kinds of #'s from production, sell-through or fulfillment from a company the size of Supreme, even if it has a rabid (albeit, small) fanbase. Just because I have order #11022 and you have order #99356 three seconds later doesn't automatically mean 88000 orders happened in three seconds.
Maybe you're not estimating Supreme's size correctly. It is the largest and most popular streetwear brand in the entire world, and it is one of the most popular clothing brands period.

In the business world, order and invoice numbers always come sequentially. I have never seen an exception but I can concede that another numbering system may exist but I don't think that would make much sense. Just look at how Paypal does the invoice numbering on invoices you create. It just makes sense to do it sequentially.

Let's accept that you think they have another numbering system. Isn't it odd that order number is always higher than previous orders? How would you describe that system/methodology? Here are my week 1 order numbers:

11:04 - 41460630
11:04 - 41492008
11:08 - 41571215

The sad part is it’s gonna get sooooo filthy and I bet thst lil sticker will come off in time.

I have the same EXACT one but the regular one and it’s all yellow and faded.
Gross yea. I’ll try not to trash it. Only one key so contact minimal.

Did not expect to miss out on the tape measure but i did lol

Got my 4 packs of bandaids though

Just thought about it though...with what i spent last week, i couldve bought a bogo or the TNF fleece i wanted smh
THIS. I always weigh this as an option when looking to purchase weekly. I would always rather grab an old one I missed out on
(especially if the price went down after the hype) than purchase a new tee or bag.

with that being said, it hurts extra bad when you miss out on something you actually want on drop day. /man vs /code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom