Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supreme Leaks estimated there were 638,400 orders one day one. Since all orders have received one, I think we can safely assume they made at least that numbers and probably way more. Maybe as high as a million I would guess.

I highly doubt the 638k #, though. Maybe I'm severely underestimating Supreme's logistics and the overall demand, but you'd be talking like 6 million items sold over the course of a season, and I just don't see those kinds of #'s from production, sell-through or fulfillment from a company the size of Supreme, even if it has a rabid (albeit, small) fanbase. Just because I have order #11022 and you have order #99356 three seconds later doesn't automatically mean 88000 orders happened in three seconds.

I highly doubt the 638k #, though. Maybe I'm severely underestimating Supreme's logistics and the overall demand, but you'd be talking like 6 million items sold over the course of a season, and I just don't see those kinds of #'s from production, sell-through or fulfillment from a company the size of Supreme, even if it has a rabid (albeit, small) fanbase. Just because I have order #11022 and you have order #99356 three seconds later doesn't automatically mean 88000 orders happened in three seconds.

why’s that hard to believe 88,000 orders were processed in 3 seconds? Is 600k in production stock that far fetched?

How many ppl live in the United States/Canada? (don’t worry about anywhere else for now)

How many are between the ages of 13-35? ( Let’s include 40y/o too cause I’m sure I’ll still cop Preme at that age)

How many of them are waiting in front of their laptop, desktop, and mobile devices at 8am PST / 11am to refresh the supreme website?

How many struck out? Card decline, bad gateway, Misc errors?

Don’t let the small number of us who are on niketalk / hypebeast forums sharing our interests skewer what is really going on.

Those numbers are happening! Even if we’re theoritcally speaking here.

pick ups

2-DE764-F6-E302-470-B-8-D4-F-C62347-F88415.jpg

E508-DB1-B-94-F9-48-DA-BEAA-20783-C2-AC15-B.jpg

why’s that hard to believe 88,000 orders were processed in 3 seconds? Is 600k in production stock that far fetched?

How many ppl live in the United States/Canada? (don’t worry about anywhere else for now)

How many are between the ages of 13-35? ( Let’s include 40y/o too cause I’m sure I’ll still cop Preme at that age)

How many of them are waiting in front of their laptop, desktop, and mobile devices at 8am PST / 11am to refresh the supreme website?

How many struck out? Card decline, bad gateway, Misc errors?

Don’t let the small number of us who are on niketalk / hypebeast forums sharing our interests skewer what is really going on.

Those numbers are happening! Even if we’re theoritcally speaking here.

The 88k was just an example #, but frankly, yeah, I do think it's far-fetched for 600k *orders* - not just items- in one week alone.

Exactly. People assume that fulfilled order numbers are sequential. I doubt that they are.

What don’t you like about the fit?

Been on the fence about picking one up.

It definitely doesn't seem worth the price. $150 maybe but $200+ for this seems sort of crazy in retrospect. And I know its a rain jacket but it's super thin and I would have preferred it a little more fitted but that is me. Tons of pockets though but I would have just preferred it in the normal areas rather than the chest area.

It definitely doesn't seem worth the price. $150 maybe but $200+ for this seems sort of crazy in retrospect. And I know its a rain jacket but it's super thin and I would have preferred it a little more fitted but that is me. Tons of pockets though but I would have just preferred it in the normal areas rather than the chest area.
they definitely fit a bit boxy. it's thin but since it has taped seams it's perfect for rain, and can be layered. have one for a while back and it's great.

they definitely fit a bit boxy. it's thin but since it has taped seams it's perfect for rain, and can be layered. have one for a while back and it's great.
Yeah I have the purple anorak from SS/17 taped seam and it’s thin but it’s amazing in rain and I always layer it. It was $300 and that’s a crazy price for a jacket but I wear it almost everyday.

00637EF2-870C-4B7D-978A-D5BC82ED3506.jpeg D169DAF3-840B-4028-B964-F8FD20BB4461.jpeg
Just noticed tax is different on two different orders that cost the same. Not a big deal but weird that it’s different.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so I just had my CC fraudulent charged by someone trying to buy supreme online
Right after I left the store today!!

Which means someone is walking around the line with a RFID card swiping wirelessly peoples info while in line!!

So now me and the goons gonna stalk the line for the rest of the week
And when we find you! It’s On!!

Ok so I just had my CC fraudulent charged by someone trying to buy supreme online

Which means someone is walking around the line with a RFID card swiping wirelessly peoples info while in line!!

Damn you can get a lot of numbers walking up and down the line , everyone ballin too ... finesse

Feelsbatman

Anyone can LC. Thanks

Remove if not allowed.

Attachments

• BFB5327B-D5C7-4095-83FA-001E22621076.jpeg
    BFB5327B-D5C7-4095-83FA-001E22621076.jpeg
    298.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 5A47DE6B-B877-4C6E-B53C-13D68864CD23.jpeg
    5A47DE6B-B877-4C6E-B53C-13D68864CD23.jpeg
    320.4 KB · Views: 3