Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No sticker pack for me.

Really like the quality inn this L/S. My only problem is the sleeve length. But I have that problem with every L/S, so nothing new there.
AE541C0F-E2BB-4741-896D-001764920144.jpeg

Sleeves too long or too short for you? Really like my purple needlepoint, too. Very happy I grabbed it last week.

Was anyone able to cop a hoodie at Stone Island in SoHo? If so, what time did you arrive to line up?

Sorry, but I don’t consider a bot buying 1 single item “eating”, especially considering manual users were able to cop that single item too without a bot.

I legit laugh out loud when I see a bot user bragging about copping a single item. Like bruh, you know I got that same item manually from my phone, right?

I actually recall you missing out on a couple drops last season and were all mad about it because your bot didn’t work :D
I missed out on tons of stuff last SZN with my crappy bot and manual

I wasn't bragging, I was stating the bots won more drops then manual last szn
they were blocked 2 times, maybe 3 vs manual checkouts last szn

But you keep that same energy bucko!

just cause bots checkout one item at a time doesn’t mean they’re not eating

placing multiple orders within milliseconds of each other leads to some feasts

Just a tad bit short. Having Guatemalan background, this L/S was must grab.

Bro supreme is definitely skimping. Last season L/S was measuring 36-37” now they’re 35 1/4” throw that in the wash you might as well start pulling the sleeves up to the elbow.

I’m staying away from L/S til i see Theyre back at the normal 36” length

Bro supreme is definitely skimping. Last season L/S was measuring 36-37” now they’re 35 1/4” throw that in the wash you might as well start pulling the sleeves up to the elbow.

I’m staying away from L/S til i see Theyre back at the normal 36” length
are you comparing cut and sew pieces? last cut and sew L/S I bought was in '15 and based on the measurements this is longer by an inch.

just cause bots checkout one item at a time doesn’t mean they’re not eating

placing multiple orders within milliseconds of each other leads to some feasts

Ehhhh...single order with a bot ain’t eating to me.

It’s like going to the grocery store throwing a lunchable in a cart; checking out, and telling the person who was in front of you “I’m bout to eat”, and they looking at you crazy cause they’re already on cart number 2 getting it bagged.

Ehhhh...single order with a bot ain’t eating to me.

It’s like going to the grocery store throwing a lunchable in a cart; checking out, and telling the person who was in front of you “I’m bout to eat”, and they looking at you crazy cause they’re already on cart number 2 getting it bagged.

so the dude who checked out 37 single orders of fleeces didn’t feast? :lol:

are you comparing cut and sew pieces? last cut and sew L/S I bought was in '15 and based on the measurements this is longer by an inch.

Yes cut n sew, I specifically use this one (below) as comparison. And the sleeves have seen no shrinkage over owership and the tech L/S from this season also cut and sew was tiny bit short brand new

0198CB1A-9DB5-4DB3-B851-B2D999678F58.jpeg

so the dude who checked out 37 single orders of fleeces didn’t feast? :lol:

Yes, he feasted on 37 of the same exact lunchables with NO VARIETY

Manual gods are feasting on all items from every category With different carts.

Which feast would you want? :rofl:

I missed out on tons of stuff last SZN with my crappy bot and manual

I wasn't bragging, I was stating the bots won more drops then manual last szn
they were blocked 2 times, maybe 3 vs manual checkouts last szn

But you keep that same energy bucko!

Really? Because from what I recall the CITH hoodie drop was one of the few drops that bots totally ate on last season. Tons of manual people in here hit on most items throughout the season.

I would say it was close to 1:1 last season in terms of bots vs manual. A lot of the success I saw from bot users on Twitter was a single successful order, just like manual users were getting. And to me if you’re paying all this money for a bot you should probably be doing better than manual. But maybe that’s just me.

Maybe the problem is you’re trying to go bot and manual when you really should put all that energy into one or the other. Just my opinion tho.

To me tho last season was a breath of fresh air compared to seasons past and today’s drop in terms of manual users being successful. Today just brought back bad memories that’s for sure.

Yes, he feasted on 37 of the same exact lunchables with NO VARIETY

Manual gods are feasting on all items from every category With different carts.

Which feast would you want? :rofl:

sounds like you have no clue how bots work :lol:
bot can checkeout multiple orders in milliseconds. you can set up for tasks for as many different items as you want.

you example is straight terrible :rofl:

Also, most bot users always run one item per checkout for obvious reasons. But we went from seeing one or two successful bot orders per user last season to 37 successful bot orders per user today.

No doubt that guy feasted more than a fat kid on Thanksgiving, but I’m hopeful Supreme will be able to put it in check like they did last season.

sounds like you have no clue how bots work :lol:
bot can checkeout multiple orders in milliseconds. you can set up for tasks for as many different items as you want.

you example is straight terrible :rofl:

I didn’t know it was from a reseller perspective??

Otherwise i wouldn’t bot up to get 37 wolf fleeces...

My badz...bot on broskis

I didn’t know it was from a reseller perspective??

Otherwise i wouldn’t bot up to get 37 wolf fleeces...

My badz...bot on broskis

you trying to the hero nobody wants or deserves in here? :lol:

even if it’s not for resell. you can literally checkout every item you wanted with a bot faster than you can place one order manually

i’m not saying you can’t cop stuff manually, hell i’ve done great manually over the years, but to say bots don’t eat is ludicrous

you trying to the hero nobody wants or deserves in here? :lol:

even if it’s not for resell. you can literally checkout every item you wanted with a bot faster than you can place one order manually

i’m not saying you can’t cop stuff manually, hell i’ve done great manually over the years, but to say bots don’t eat is ludicrous

Lmao I’m not a hero. I hate heroes.

But i didnt Say bots don’t eat, i just commented MY THOUGHTS of feasting with a bot specifically on the same thing. Profit or not. MY THOUGHTS again

If you use bots; that is FINE, but if you’re not getting items because of BOTS, you know the game you’re playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom