Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

sold a hat on grailed.. nothing big. But via paypal, "The sender of this payment is Non-US - Unverified" as well as "Unconfirmed" address in Long Island City.
With all the buzz around Grailed scams, this user has 2 transactions with no written feedback.

Send it anyway? Msg on Grailed asking for verification? How can I get ahead of this.

sold a hat on grailed.. nothing big. But via paypal, "The sender of this payment is Non-US - Unverified" as well as "Unconfirmed" address in Long Island City.
With all the buzz around Grailed scams, this user has 2 transactions with no written feedback.

Send it anyway? Msg on Grailed asking for verification? How can I get ahead of this.
Do not send

Ask the buyer to confirm address and verify his PayPal. That’s not really asking a lot.

If they don’t want to, don’t ship the item and tell them you’re canceling the order. PayPal is throwing up flags for a reason and you’d be a fool to ignore them.

thnx blackfrankwhite blackfrankwhite that's what I was planning - did exactly that through Grailed and the buyer just said "confirmed thank you" but I am not seeing anything changed on Paypal transaction. How long would that take?

Its not always a scam but most likely people with non-us verified addresses are using that US address as a international shipping location. I've had this before it gets sent there and then they send to China or wherever they are. I would still be cautious because the buyer usually has the power in a PayPal case. You would probably win because you shipped to the address provided but the buyer also could say, "item not as described" and then send back tampons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom