Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa.. May be in after all if van colab & Grand Prix stuff droppin. Well, more specifically, the Grand Prix cap & diamond zippo. We shall see..

I like the parka, but I know it’ll be virtually impossible & prob be $400.

Had to... before the prices got to crazy! As a true Supreme head for yeaaaarrrsss. It was a must for my personal collection!
9C506935-417C-42FE-89AC-7EA25DFBE1DA.jpeg

I like the parka a lot but I’ll pass. I really wanted the blockbuster hoodie but I’m most likely going to pass on that, too.

Want that grand Prix parka something serious. Brick week? Chances it'll dip below whatever retail is?

Big car guy... Obviously

Want that grand Prix parka something serious. Brick week? Chances it'll dip below whatever retail is?

Big car guy... Obviously
I feel like since everything else this week is dry, this will fly quick and will certainly be above retail

Had to... before the prices got to crazy! As a true Supreme head for yeaaaarrrsss. It was a must for my personal collection!
9C506935-417C-42FE-89AC-7EA25DFBE1DA.jpeg
Dont know why SX put it in their own bag instead of leaving it in the original Supreme zip lock bag. Did it not come in a zip lock bag if customers bought it in store?

Might buy a black CDG bogo tee w

I feel like if you waited you could've gotten it lower. Lookin like undercutters really going at it with swarovski bogos.
I also thought about this. I had a 50/50 chance. A release of this magnitude is hard to predict. But last time I thought I would wait it out I took an L. It was with the LV Supreme box tee. Had a chance to get it for under a grand and decided to wait. Well that did not work out because it continued to rise way more than I wanted to pay. This time I thought I would go in assuming these shirts will go up once they dry up. My bid on stockx was one of the lower ones. So I don’t think I did to bad.

I also thought about this. I had a 50/50 chance. A release of this magnitude is hard to predict. But last time I thought I would wait it out I took an L. It was with the LV Supreme box tee. Had a chance to get it for under a grand and decided to wait. Well that did not work out because it continued to rise way more than I wanted to pay. This time I thought I would go in assuming these shirts will go up once they dry up. My bid on stockx was one of the lower ones. So I don’t think I did to bad.
Way more sellers than buyers. Demand isn't too hard for these because resale is already mad high. Plus its hard to take care of so it made people shy away from buying. I mean it might go up but not for a couple months.

blockbuster hoodie is nice but prob a pass week for me

unless some how the rainbow stripe tee isn't too expensive...i want the olive and purple color

I enjoy these so called brick weeks way more than the hyped ones. Would of been in on the pocket tee's but that tag logo doesn't work on a pocket tee. In on rainbow stripe tee and Grand Prix shorts but got a feeling shorts will be way overpriced around $150 + and already figure stripe tee will be around $90 since its considered a top and not a tee.

But this
c9add9d41e704597b1b570531323cd31_sqr.jpg

Polo sweater is a must and I've had my eye on it since look book dropped. They keep my office freezing cold in the summer and this will be a great cardigan to leave around the office. Looks like it will look great over a dress shirt. Just not sure on which color to go for. The grey seems more versatile so I'm leaning towards that color.

Way more sellers than buyers. Demand isn't too hard for these because resale is already mad high. Plus its hard to take care of so it made people shy away from buying. I mean it might go up but not for a couple months.
Ya the hard to take care of part os true...honesty thats why I got the red instead of white. I have bad luck with white lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom