Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lowest ask is like $350 on stockx with sales over $400 id say you didnt do too bad.
That's slightly worrying IMO but I bought it already so we'll see once it arrives. Purchased from grailed btw. Seller has good feedback so dont think I'll receive tampons but still wanted to know if its too good to be true.

kind of feeling the red slip ons. think they'll sell out? one of those things i'd probably wanna get in store to save on shipping

aight bet. Im glad I jumped on the deal then lol. Thanks NT
FDDD8809-E5DA-47B1-867E-FDE4E5EF5FEE.gif

No. You’re paying $200 for a t shirt unless u wealth
If that's the logic then paying retail plus shipping of about $60 isnt worth it lol. I get what you mean though. Its sad that now $200 can be spent on a pair of half decent quality shoes or clothing and its easily justifiable...

It’ll be retail. Joint overrated

Only looks dope bc it’s releasing meh items

Grand Prix parka gonna be like the wolf fleece jacket. More limited in store than people think and it's gonna sell out in seconds on site.
Mind you not, the wolf fleece had 3 different colorways, released on the stone island drop, and still gone by 12

Wow, $6 increase on zippo.. they steady bumpin up prices. Game time decision, I’m sure it’ll restock at the end of the year anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom