Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i started around 04-05’ back then i had to cop on ebay or at Huf. I was buying all the time, random tees and hats. rarely got accessories.

i still have a hip bag that i got back then. there’s was this dude who used to post in the wdywt daily and wore one like a sling bag...had to have it :lol:

unfortunately (or fortunately) i lost some weight and most of my old tees were too big and got donated. wish i still had a few :smh:

I remember when the LA store opened up in 2004. I didn't start buying Supreme until 2005 though. I hated that drive to LA from SD which isn't far but I still hate the drive.

I used to hate Supreme since the early 00's with the birth of the hypebeast title. Only person I actually respected that wore it was Neek.

Last edited:
2004 when LA opened.
Mostly hats, I wouldn’t go that much. Passed on a lot of classics, but I didn’t know **** back then. (I still don’t)

Found out about them around ‘99-00 ish but was to poor to really cop anything up until about a few years ago.

i remember walking into the LA store on a random saturday and copped the PE x Supreme Vans.. shouldve grabbed the yellow pair too..

Picked up interest in Supreme around 07 when that Nike sb trainer jacket came out. I wanted it, luckily around 2011 i found a similar Nike jacket which I think is better.

D6E1I-5W4AA8WeM.jpg:large

Free Tacos on Fairfax right now ...Go Loko!!

So got a response from StockX about my anniversary shirt with the misplaced white stone and they pretty much took like I'm overreacting. They said it’s normal and is consistent with normal manufacturing errors that could happen and that other shirts might not be exactly the same in some shape or form. No apology. No discount code. No offer to return. Nothing. They pretty much said if I’m not happy to relist it through them. Let’s just say they lost a customer. I’ll keep the shirt. It’s no big deal and I plan to use it, I understand it’s just a tshirt, but what horrible customer service and so called experts. :angry::ohwell:

Grew up in Sacramento so no real access to streetwear. Decided to go to school at St. John’s university in Queens, NY and my first weekend there I gave my new friend a list of stores I’ve heard about. This was back in 2006 so finding things was harder and we only found one store on that list...the rest has been a very expensive love affair ever since.

Anyway, here’s my latest pickup:
6EAD6EB1-3E37-48CD-8691-61174799419A.jpeg

So got a response from StockX about my anniversary shirt with the misplaced white stone and they pretty much took like I'm overreacting. They said it’s normal and is consistent with normal manufacturing errors that could happen and that other shirts might not be exactly the same in some shape or form. No apology. No discount code. No offer to return. Nothing. They pretty much said if I’m not happy to relist it through them. Let’s just say they lost a customer. I’ll keep the shirt. It’s no big deal and I plan to use it, I understand it’s just a tshirt, but what horrible customer service and so called experts. :angry::ohwell:

damn, that’s terrible man

if they lost you as a customer, minus whale file a charge back...

tenor.gif

Bet if you relist it and sell it. It won’t pass authentication lol

Charge back brodie

Yea at what DonRafa DonRafa said. File that chargeback, **** SX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom