Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to make the security guards 17 year olds exactly; with Brazilian jujitsu /MMA background.

This should even up the playing field for everyone acting tough in line lol
Speaking about BJJ, I had a argument with someone in the NBA thread because they said Draymond Green would wash Nene in a fight who is a legit purple belt in BJJ, because Green is from some rough part of Michigan. Keep in mind Nene is Brazilian and 6’11 and Green is 6’7

These street cats don’t know how devastating BJJ is when they take you down smh

Speaking about BJJ, I had a argument with someone in the NBA thread because they said Draymond Green would wash Nene in a fight who is a legit purple belt in BJJ, because Green is from some rough part of Michigan. Keep in mind Nene is Brazilian and 6’11 and Green is 6’7

He was trolling u lol

Nene is definitely taking that fight.

I hate That mentality that growing up in a rough neighborhood automatically makes you tough.

The most skilled fighter always wins, and the “hood” ain’t gonna help you if youre not there.

Ive spared with bbj fighters and they’ve wrecked my mauy Thai. Every thing i threW at them became a liability to me; i asked for tips after :lol:

How you get caught listing something on stockx? It's not like you gotta take pictures...they don't even tell you who's selling it.
It’s pretty easy to spot people who are checking StockX in-store or while waiting in line. My hope remains that they ban everyone they suspect of reselling.

Full grown black man, knocking out a little white kid?...they would've took him right. to. jail. If not worse.
That is the reason the fat little punk was talking that way. He knew that the law would have been on his side. That is why you gotta learn to mask slapping the ish outta these dudes, making it look like self defense. Give the kid a feint, making him react with aggression so you can punch him right in the mouth.

Nene is definitely taking that fight.

I hate That mentality that growing up in a rough neighborhood automatically makes you tough.

The most skilled fighter always wins, and the “hood” ain’t gonna help you if youre not there.

Ive spared with bbj fighters and they’ve wrecked my mauy Thai. Every thing i threW at them became a liability to me; i asked for tips after :lol:
What place is more hood than the favela's in Brasil? That's HOOD.

WASHED KING WASHED KING you know that kid gets bullied, and cops supreme as a confidence booster.

The opposite of that would be when i gave my 11 year old sister a Random Supreme fanny pack i dont Use and now she has clout cause her peers rock the fake stuff in school lol

Sometimes i wonder what this is all about; then Thursdays reminds me...The RUSH.

I give my little sister my old tee's that I don't find myself wearing as often. Most of the time they're pretty worn in and faded. She likes cutting the bottom of them and giving it a raw edge before wearing it to school. I don't even have to buy her new gifts anymore I just let her pick out a old shirt or two out my wardrobe for birthday's & Christmas. She treats me like a d*** Goodwill lol.

It’s pretty easy to spot people who are checking StockX in-store or while waiting in line. My hope remains that they ban everyone they suspect of reselling.
I didn't know cats were out here checking that bright green app on full brightness with no privacy screen.

I gotta be honest. I love the tee's that Supreme puts out, some of the hoodie's as well. But while standing out there on Spring St., I see some funny style cats out there. NO cool whatsoever, like the fat kid in the clip. Sometimes, I simply hope they are not interested in the stuff that interests me in that store.:lol:

I gotta be honest. I love the tee's that Supreme puts out, some of the hoodie's as well. But while standing out there on Spring St., I see some funny style cats out there. NO cool whatsoever, like the fat kid in the clip. Sometimes, I simply hope they are not interested in the stuff that interests me in that store.:lol:
That kid is the poster child of Supreme and “sneaker Culture” these days.

I give my little sister my old tee's that I don't find myself wearing as often. Most of the time they're pretty worn in and faded. She likes cutting the bottom of them and giving it a raw edge before wearing it to school. I don't even have to buy her new gifts anymore I just let her pick out a old shirt or two out my wardrobe for birthday's & Christmas. She treats me like a d*** Goodwill lol.

THIS!

My younger brother never bought supreme he just wore mine. He has all my good rayon’s to date. In high school i caught Him rocking one of my tees in the hallway lol

Today
20190508_143525.jpg

i just got around to watching that video with that spoiled *** kid. man wtf is wrong with kids these days?

curious how old y'all were when you got into supreme. i hadn't heard of it before 2005ish when i was 22, ironic given that i went to college right down the street from the ny store. i wasn't able to cop anything until 2007 when they briefly sold to commonwealth in DC.

curious how old y'all were when you got into supreme. i hadn't heard of it before 2005ish when i was 22, ironic given that i went to college right down the street from the ny store. i wasn't able to cop anything until 2007 when they briefly sold to commonwealth in DC.

I started Copping around 07-08

everything was cheaper then.

Tees were $32 collab tees were $38
Rayons were $110

Bogos could be checked out manually. Not manually like we know today like you could cart bogo 3 others items and still cook!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom