Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
when are the dope hats gonna be dropping? haven't felt any that have released this season and my s logo from last season is getting worn out from wearing it so much lol

I wonder what ended up happening with that kid

Also Awake and Procell dropping Goya salazón tees in NY tomorrow. Someone cop for me lol I need

Last edited:
Wow, $6 increase on zippo.. they steady bumpin up prices. Game time decision, I’m sure it’ll restock at the end of the year anyway.
I don’t think the zippo have been 48 for a while have they?

when are the dope hats gonna be dropping? haven't felt any that have released this season and my s logo from last season is getting worn out from wearing it so much lol
agreed, hats this season isn't that great, I usually will pick up a few each season. so far I only got the two tone Mango from a few weeks ago and also want to pick up the apple hat releasing this Thursday.

FA1C8C73-009B-4ECA-9F57-1A64E1A81D22.jpeg
Can’t remember who I was talking to about the Rose jersey but I finally pulled the trigger on the black one after 6 years of waiting.

How you get caught listing something on stockx? It's not like you gotta take pictures...they don't even tell you who's selling it.

Full grown black man, knocking out a little white kid?...they would've took him right. to. jail. If not worse.

They need to make the security guards 17 year olds exactly; with Brazilian jujitsu /MMA background.

This should even up the playing field for everyone acting tough in line lol

They need to make the security guards 17 year olds exactly; with Brazilian jujitsu /MMA background.

This should even up the playing field for everyone acting tough in line lol

I mean I'm sure the security guard wouldn't have let a grown man talk to him like that, but he knows he can't touch the kid and the kid know's he can't. So that gives the little dweeb false confidence. I see it everyday as a teacher. Kid's will talk wild to you cause they know they have that "I'm a kid you can't hit me" blanket.

WASHED KING WASHED KING you know that kid gets bullied, and cops supreme as a confidence booster.

The opposite of that would be when i gave my 11 year old sister a Random Supreme fanny pack i dont Use and now she has clout cause her peers rock the fake stuff in school lol

Sometimes i wonder what this is all about; then Thursdays reminds me...The RUSH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom