Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldn't sweat it. if you got your confirmation, you should be good. in the last 10 years, i've never gotten a confirmation and then not also got shipping at some point.

upload_2019-2-25_11-29-29.png

got on the site way late, busy at work. still got what I actually wanted...

Yea not real worried unless charges fall off. Checked the spam and nothing. Usually get them though. Just wanted to show the wife I got pretty much all my week 1 wants, she said I’d be lucky to walk away with just the underwear

Just like everyone, site keeping kicking me out and Formulas were out. Got the red waist bag I wanted though

tried to order the mohair cardigan to flip to add to the slush (gear) fund but the site was trash for me

tried to order for myself pink overdye beanie, camo camp cap, black creeper tee in M...really wanted the pink beanie but it sold out before I could check out

got the other two items that i'm not even sure I want

Is it possible their order #s reflect orders actually placed? There’s like 80k difference between my 2 orders a minute apart. Crazy.

Man, this drop was ridiculous.

After trying the cards i normally use to purchase personal & business; they all declined!

I used My work computer which has none of my info, 3 different browsers, mobile app, iPhone browser. All declining me!

I said gluck it and went full Rambo and broke out the gold Amex credit card, and the d****ing order goes through!! Wow!

I ended Up getting some tees i thought were slept on and cool to me. Hard goods, tech tee (programmer), and leopard Hanes just because.

I called Bank of America to ask why my card declined and they said the problem was from supreme and Their processing system. Go glucking figure!!! If it’s not the captcha it’s something else man.

Last edited:
got the red formula cause I was clicking so fast and freaking out. think I rather have the black though

Confirmations coming in now. It’s a good day. Spent way to much $$$$ last few weeks but might go back on and see what’s left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom