Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the black floral deck and camo creeper in XL! Went on mobile. The decks would not load until 11:01 and was able to snag it then went back for creeper. Also site wouldn’t load the store for a good 30 seconds on mobile.

wanted to go for the formula crew neck but site loaded 3 minutes late on PC.

got camo pocket tee, black creeper, blue KONY, black waist bag and backpack.

Man, this drop was ridiculous.

After trying the cards i normally use to purchase personal & business; they all declined!

I used My work computer which has none of my info, 3 different browsers, mobile app, iPhone browser. All declining me!

I said gluck it and went full Rambo and broke out the gold Amex credit card, and the d****ing order goes through!! Wow!

I ended Up getting some tees i thought were slept on and cool to me. Hard goods, tech tee (programmer), and leopard Hanes just because.

I called Bank of America to ask why my card declined and they said the problem was from supreme and Their processing system. Go glucking figure!!! If it’s not the captcha it’s something else man.
Def something on Supremes end, ive called Cap1 and amex and they both said they are approving the payments

I got the white potee. Thought about the Camo but game time just wasn’t feeling it. I panicked and got white. Might get on the wife’s and get another color if still up tonight

16499B87-6340-4C57-B5D2-E5292439E311.jpeg
31E800CB-C131-4114-A5FE-01E85753F5FF.jpeg

Sans collabs, all I want from the lookbook is the Blockbuster hoodie.

Wanted natural crew but of course it was instantly sold out

Attachments

• D880F29D-518B-4CE9-B6D7-125059E62F99.png
    D880F29D-518B-4CE9-B6D7-125059E62F99.png
    449.1 KB · Views: 36
Currently debating the natural sin tee, the orange fronts or knot tee just because I think that color will go nicely with my Desert Ore's.

Just went back for natural sin and navy hard goods since I saw they were sitting. Should go really nicely with the desert ores :nthat:

Why won’t they let us buy more than one spot light? I wanted 3. Got my buddy to help me order another one just now.

ended up with just the lighter holster

told myself if i cant be successful on size small tees then aint no point in me grabbing mediums. save them for others

failed on creeper tee/formula crew lol washed szn byke!

I think with the exception of the Formula set, everything should be reasonable resell. NY and Cali getting taxed, yikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom