Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a till waiting for this Supreme SF to open but also realizing I’ll nevet get a spot in line and would rather just buy online and wait for them to ship.

Got my black floral deck in yesterday and got a shower cap. Got my camo creeper tee today and got a shower cap, knot sticker, and mini fruit label stickers. No Leda sticker. Anyone got a Leda box logo sticker yet?

Sooooo - never received tracking but received 1/2 of my order - never had Supreme ship 1 order in separate orders..... anyone have this experience?

to the TAX issue - I sell Sales Tax Automation Software and have been in the industry for 10+ Years- This year has been good to me! HAHA

Basically due to the new laws most online retailers need to now Charge Sales tax in All States because of Economic Nexus - If a company does 100 transactions or $100,000 Revenue in Business in a state theyll need to collect/remit sales tax, in the past Nexus was based on the Physical locations/employees of the business.

This is all link to a Supreme Court Ruling this Summer - SD vs Wayfair

Got shipping..

From stockx for a red military cap. Ima end up getting my stockx preme order before my orders direct from preme. :smh: This ish makes me nervous bc that means they’re prob filling orders from later times, restocks, etc. I will be irate if my orders from a min after drop get canned.

Damn, had to send my order to my previous address and I hit up the super and hes no longer there. I gotta make a trip now even tho ups app hasn't updated :frown:

Can anyone give me a legit check on this stone island hoodie?

Attachments

• stone island.jpg
    stone island.jpg
    264.1 KB · Views: 17
  • stone island 1.jpg
    stone island 1.jpg
    306.5 KB · Views: 18
  • stone islane 2.jpg
    stone islane 2.jpg
    362.2 KB · Views: 17
Sooooo - never received tracking but received 1/2 of my order - never had Supreme ship 1 order in separate orders..... anyone have this experience?
It will happen usually if the other items in the cart are accessories or decks. This season they have been splitting up orders with only clothing so its no rhyme or reason as of now.

Yup, Huf was clutch. i was living in San Jose at the time though. ebay was a lot easier :lol:

excited to have Huf back in SF too

Not to be a hater but I give Huf 2-3 years max befor they close down in SF. I don’t think their would sell in a brick and motor shop when you have so many ways to get HUF for cheap online.

Not to be a hater but I give Huf 2-3 years max befor they close down in SF. I don’t think their would sell in a brick and motor shop when you have so many ways to get HUF for cheap online.

true. SF has proven to be a tough spot for streetwear stores to survive. Plus i’m sure that rent on Valencia is ridiculous

Supreme's been emailing me shipping emails AFTER my order delivers for whatever reason.

Can anyone give me a legit check on this stone island hoodie?
Your pic looks sus. The tag and badge look off...
You can easily authenticate SI gear from the code on the tag. Go on their site and type it in. It should be very difficult if not impossible to fake that part. Here is a pic of my hoodie that I happen to be wearing today(excuse the neck grease lol):
3EEC65B7-9F9A-4862-92AC-598426831762.jpeg

742E64F2-8D4F-4AB2-A4D5-3C3181A0AD8E.jpeg
A35022A3-90CC-422F-9AE6-9929418F1D69.jpeg

Last edited:
I remember when they first started to charge tax on California orders and now (some of) y'all know how it feels :rofl:

They charged taxes the week after the Nike AF1 Hi's (price on those now are ridiculous) and I was sad/mad at the same time lol

I miss the non-tax days :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom