Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I placed one order on Monday. It arrived in two separate packages. I never received any shipping confirmation emails and tracking by reference number never worked for me.

got all my orders in... 1 yesterday and 2 today... i didnt take pictures of the stickers but i got 3 shower caps might have to give those away lol... i love the formula crew cant wait to rock next week on my birthday...happy with all my pickups but dont care for the lock... thought i could use it for my luggage but nah...the tees are clean AF too... wash and dry them tonight to shrink... yes they run big fyi...
20190228_191237.jpg

20190228_191040.jpg

Im so confused with my order. I have 3 separate orders (1st order: floral deck, 2nd order: sigg, red master lock and spot light, and 3rd order: kids tee) and UPS showed 3 separately tracking yesterday. And now it's showing I have 4 tracking but only 2 emails confirmation, one for the deck and one for sigg water bottle. Don't know what the 3rd and 4th tracking is. Should I be expecting 5 tracking numbers since I had 5 items?

Yup, they’re shipping items individually. They did that a lot at the beginning of last season too.

I’d expect another tracking number to come through. Have you tracked by reference with your order numbers to see what comes up? Might help solve your question. Shoot me a DM if you have questions

Funny story here. I end up using my lock at the gym and make it the same combo as another item of mine so I don’t forget it. I somehow manage to change the combo before locking it a second time and low and behold I couldn’t unlock it again...with that said this was the item I was really needing so I’m definitely in the market for a new one if someone wants to let go of there’s.

E4A51B2C-1EAB-478B-96AC-D3552E7A0F7C.jpeg

3529238C-92A3-4BC4-B8BF-DC1FB3124F10.jpeg

Yup, they’re shipping items individually. They did that a lot at the beginning of last season too.

I’d expect another tracking number to come through. Have you tracked by reference with your order numbers to see what comes up? Might help solve your question. Shoot me a DM if you have questions
Yes I have tracked by reference. The two other tracking the weight is 1.50lbs and the other is .40lbs. What could be 1.50lbs if I'm assuming the tee or the spot light is .40lbs? I doubt the lock is 1.50lbs. I don't understand why do they ship it like this.

Thanks for your help! But I guess ill just wait and see haha.

Funny story here. I end up using my lock at the gym and make it the same combo as another item of mine so I don’t forget it. I somehow manage to change the combo before locking it a second time and low and behold I couldn’t unlock it again...with that said this was the item I was really needing so I’m definitely in the market for a new one if someone wants to let go of there’s.

E4A51B2C-1EAB-478B-96AC-D3552E7A0F7C.jpeg

3529238C-92A3-4BC4-B8BF-DC1FB3124F10.jpeg

Bruh, why didn't you just sit there and try every combination. Theres only 10K possibilities.

I
Will do. Would rather not spend exorbitant amounts of money on trash quality clothing like most of you :pimp:

Unfortunately, we can not process your comment. This could be due to your comment being declined by users on this thread.

If you’d like to re-enter your comment details, please go back and try again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom