Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not a religious person. I was raised catholic but do not practice. There’s a lot of wrong with the Catholic Church so I chose to distance myself, instead I have a relationship with the higher being, whoever that may be.
same here.

also...i'm not gonna hold anyone, if/when I ever cop the virgin mary LA tee from years ago i'm probably rocking it the same day it arrives if its in a good enough condition.

I went to a deli and rocked that Supreme living tee, like in early September. Brother looked at my back and said, "aye man like your shirt"

Dude had a similar type of shirt, non supreme in black.
Said its nice to see people show their faith or something.

Doesnt faze me if people notice or say something or not.

RIP, in store release was my only chance to cop the tnf or box logo this season
I'm working man, and I cant skip work two days smh

Yes Marrakech shirt this week! Hoping it somehow is only $78 or $88 and not the full $98... hopefully will see a couple good fall tees and I can pull off one big cart.

As a non believing Muslim name having person

I’ve worn some pretty offensive *** **** offending everyone in a certain way. Could give a f
nor would I care if anyone wore something Similar

I mean I dress super plain now but this new generation way too damn sensitive to Everything

unless you wearing a maga hat I wouldn’t care

Yes Marrakech shirt this week! Hoping it somehow is only $78 or $88 and not the full $98... hopefully will see a couple good fall tees and I can pull off one big cart.
Honestly, the way the lookbook items are selling this season even if it is $98 you'll prob be able to get it for $10-20 less in the next few mos. anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom