Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
somebody say tees??

Donkey-Kong-reaction-turning-around-nintendo-shocked-1378469871H.gif

when's the last time there's been a decent Supreme x Vans collab?

it's been a minute, right?

speaking of corporations making profit off of religious figures, who's getting the AM97 w/ 60cc of water from the River Jordan?

1570539513502.png

As a non believing Muslim name having person

I’ve worn some pretty offensive *** **** offending everyone in a certain way. Could give a f
nor would I care if anyone wore something Similar

I mean I dress super plain now but this new generation way too damn sensitive to Everything

unless you wearing a maga hat I wouldn’t care
this hat keeps selling out i want it though

https://rollingdeathmaui.com/collections/stuff/products/make-you-look-****-everyone-hat

I always think its harder to botch a vans collab then make a decent one....but they always manage to some how try even less then i thought possible

Im always like well even if they made a checkerboard out of a box logo and it has supreme allll over it....it would be a little much but prob be ok. Or if they kept it simple and just put supreme on the sole or midsole like they did with the Blur Logo eras....that would be good too. Hey maybe they could do an all white sk8 hi with a red accent and then an all black with the red line and put supreme in the line or just on the tongue tag to make it real simple.

But nope...lets have GR colorways with F the World on the top looking like it was second hand screen printed at a flea market...ok perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom