Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny story here. I end up using my lock at the gym and make it the same combo as another item of mine so I don’t forget it. I somehow manage to change the combo before locking it a second time and low and behold I couldn’t unlock it again...with that said this was the item I was really needing so I’m definitely in the market for a new one if someone wants to let go of there’s.

E4A51B2C-1EAB-478B-96AC-D3552E7A0F7C.jpeg

3529238C-92A3-4BC4-B8BF-DC1FB3124F10.jpeg
Damn son! I would have been hot. That’s why I always try the combo after setting at least a few times lol. Oh well, at least they aren’t reselling for much more as of now. Better just cop one off grailed or something.

Germ camo potee
120B9EF1-C0B3-46AD-9AD4-5098C9ECFAB3.jpeg
Can’t wait till mine comes in! Hope I get the same stickers and shower cap too lol.
5067864A-74BF-4A6C-8ED3-CC76849BF203.gif

Just entered my info through shipment reference, It looks like the Tee hasn't been shipped. 4/5 shipped, got emails for 2 of them only, and the other 2 tracking I don't know which is what. Who else ordered tees and didn't get any tracking email and not in UPS MyChoice? Hope it gets shipped, really wanted that tee.

Last edited by a moderator:
he can have my black lock... i have no use for it... i go to the gym but never lock my stuff cuz i dont have anything valuable... i got my tee shirts out the dryer and they fit true to size now lol

Did they seriously only make like a hundred of the mohair cardigans? Donde esta re-stock?

|l:ohwell:

hm odd, track by reference isn't working for me this time, even for some orders that already shipped.

and to the people complaining about having to pay sales tax now, suck it haha. i'm in california and get taxed for everything even though i'm not even close to their damn stores. thanks supreme, kith, etc.

he can have my black lock... i have no use for it... i go to the gym but never lock my stuff cuz i dont have anything valuable... i got my tee shirts out the dryer and they fit true to size now lol
Exactly how I feel. Got the 1994 long sleeve from last season. Put it on and was like "ohhhh hellll nah". Threw it in the dryer and it fit perfect

My charge dropped from my card this morning.. I used the online store credit I had from last season (tag heuer stopwatch) and had $36 remainder put on card.

Sent them a message this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom