Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got around to testing out my T-Mobile SIM card from my iPhone in the burner phone. Fortunately, it works. I just wish they had picked a more robust phone for the collab—something that’s built like one of those older Nokia candybar style phones. The Blu phone feels like it won’t survive a drop.

Word to my son for securing the bag...he was the 1st number picked! Sad they wouldnt let me in the store with him..hes only 14 haa he didnt know what to get except for t! :nthat:
20191026_163946.jpg
I asked them today and they said I could accompany my 14 year old son if he was picked.

Yeah see that's wack...when he won I went up with him and they said I couldnt..my son looks older than 14 so maybe they were assuming he was older...he asked again when he got to the front of the store and they said no again...I'm gonna ask Angelo about that personally

I didn’t see any lanterns yesterday.
Any available today? Pls someone grab one for me if you see it’s available

Times handed out for the rest of the raffle line to show up tomorrow morning, boxes of bogos supposedly found after the initial “sell-out”

Update. Just asked some People coming out and they claim it’s “out of stock”. They didn’t even get to buy one with their purchase. Maybe supreme saving some for tmr?

Can any fellow NTers confirm if there's going to be more bogos in stock tomorrow? Due to work this whole weekend, I was not able to make it. But if there's any chance at all to still cop, I'm heading there asap tomorrow morning.

Thanks in advance.

Awesome experience. Although I missed it if you are from SF and have an SF address on your ID you will get pulled into the store before the raffle. I ended up getting lucky and winning a spot along with 3 other people I came with. All ended up with size mediums unfortunately not my size but hoping to swap for an XL! Other then that staff and security were dope. All good people was cool to chat with some of the crew who were in the CANDYLAND video.
09AF04AA-8DCC-4745-81BD-56D160034F1C.jpeg

Can any fellow NTers confirm if there's going to be more bogos in stock tomorrow? Due to work this whole weekend, I was not able to make it. But if there's any chance at all to still cop, I'm heading there asap tomorrow morning.

Thanks in advance.
Just go lol. Somehow they keep “finding boxes”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom