Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Probably saving some for tomorrow. Friday was the worst day out of the 3 days the store has been opened for business.
What made you think Friday was the worst day? They looked pretty busy to me. Half of today's crowd was probably from Friday's raffle.

What made you think Friday was the worst day?

The amount of people lined up compared to today, probably 600 on Friday? Probably since people thought they would run out of bogo tees in one day. Not sure about today how many people were there.

Thursdsy was good since people had time slots to go in and was pretty civil.

damn, if anybody has a slot for tomorrow i hope they find another box for you

had to throw it on tonight for a halloween party. (spent all my time at supreme the last few days. no time for a costume :lol: )

C39B69A4-821A-4862-81C2-A685625413A7.jpeg

Last edited:
This was on Friday and these were just half the people in line.
833F946C-C303-431D-8E20-F8AB258B7732.jpeg
I edited my previous comment. But today seemed more crowded because half of the people was from the raffle on Friday. If they started the raffle at 3:30 on Friday like what they did today then more people could've gotten in that day too. It looked like they probably called 3/4 of the people on Friday's raffle and there were probably 350ish people. There wasn't any online registration slots today I think.

there was way more people at today’s raffle than yesterday’s. the guy told me they handed out 350 tickets. today was easily over 400. the line stretched stevenson and went around the corner

I edited my previous comment. But today seemed more crowded because half of the people was from the raffle on Friday. If they started the raffle at 3:30 on Friday like what they did today then more people could've gotten in that day too. It looked like they probably called 3/4 of the people on Friday's raffle and there were probably 350ish people. There wasn't any online registration slots today I think.

Friday could haven been Thursday and Friday raffle winners so the line could have definitely doubled from today.

Yah. 2 people behind me showed a pic of that shirt to one of the employees and she brought it out to them to purchase. That guy told those two customers that it wasn't for sale too. The other employee must not have gotten the memo.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't see how they'll do FCFS if they still have box logo tees left...there will be tons of shoving and pushing on a busy Sunday afternoon on Market St :lol: I'm going to guess they'll do one final raffle if there's any box logos leftover. I'm very tempted to go back if they still have box logos available though...

But yea, today was pretty crazy...after getting my number called out and feeling hyped, some dude that was in the same line got a phone call from his buddy saying box logos are sold out. That guy and someone next to him immediately sold their winning raffle tickets for $60 each :smh:

While waiting outside to go in, there were some people that I saw walked out with no box logo tees and then moments later some kid walked out cheesing with an XL telling us they found more. Everyone in my line got super hyphy :lol: Copped the lantern this time after forgetting to yesterday and they actually gave me an extra Zine for some reason so that made up for not getting one yesterday :nthat: The SF stickers were in the zines, along with a MJB sticker as well.

^They told me they ran out of SF Stickers today at 1pm slot! I didn't get any with my purchase today, just regular bogo stickers and other random ones.

So any confirmation on bogos still being available tomorrow? Or is the rumor that they are sold out true?
Around 6:45-6:50, one of the main guy was talking to some chick out front because she was asking him about it. He said "who knows, anything could happen...we don't know". Sounded pretty obvious that they still have some.

^They told me they ran out of SF Stickers today at 1pm slot! I didn't get any with my purchase today, just regular bogo stickers and other random ones.

One of the workers had a stack of the SF & MJB stickers and was putting them into the zines. Check your zine if you got any stickers in it.

One of the workers had a stack of the SF & MJB stickers and was putting them into the zines. Check your zine if you got any stickers in it.
I checked. I asked him because I didn't see any when he was picking them out. Oh well...

Around 6:45-6:50, one of the dudes was talking to some chick out front because she was asking him about it. He said "who knows, anything could happen...we don't know". Sounded pretty obvious that they still have some.
Thanks bro appreciate the reply. I got a time slot for tomorrow morning. I guess I will go and see what happens. Actually it’s my sons slot. Hopefully he gets a bogo.

Thanks bro appreciate the reply. I got a time slot for tomorrow morning. I guess I will go and see what happens. Actually it’s my sons slot. Hopefully he gets a bogo.
I can't guarantee it Haha take what I say with a grain of salt...just going by his tone of voice but good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom